People swim in a panic, the nearest guards leave their post and head to the southern wing of the castle. I shout towards a guard to get his attention.

"Tresspassers! They suddenly appeared at the southern wing!"

I look towards Orm, before jumping off the balcony and heading towards the south wing of the castle.

I arrive amid the scattered crowd. Most of the guard and siren army are already there. I spot Amara getting a group of sirens to attack the foreign vessel.

Quickly, I jetted towards them before they did something stupid. Everyone was in a panic, running on high emotion. The vessel didn't seem to do anything. It only floated above, unmoving.

"Stop! I order you all to cease and wait for further orders!"

Amara glares at me.

"Are you a fool?! We have no idea what is inside that vessel!"

"You will act on my order, Captain Delphinia!"

I yell at her before swimming up to the spherical ship. I wasn't sure whether this unwelcome visitation was a threat or not, but they were currently trespassing and breaking the law.

"My name is Captain Lelazora Caerulius of the Kingdom of Fishermen. You are currently trespassing. State your business or be taken in for questioning!"

The machine creaked, a metallic compartment opens up and that's when a large current surrounds the machine and starts to crush it. I look back to see Amara using her sorcery to destroy the machine.

"NO!"

I yell at her, but it was too late. I get out of the way of the explosion, waiting for the water to settle before launching myself after Amara.

"I told you to wait for my order!"

"You should be thanking me! Would you have been here if we had waited for that abomination to attack you?!"

I knew that wasn't the case. Whether it was a threat or not, she wasn't going to take any chances.

"Have the guards take what's left of the wreckage for inspection!"

I yell, misdirecting my annoyance at a young siren knight.

"Y-Yes, Dame Caerulius!"

They move quickly to get the guards as I glared at the wreckage. The misshapen "W" on the metal is the only thing that is recognizable from this distance.

"What is all this?!"

Everyone looks at the king, accompanied by the Queen and Princess.

"Your Majesties!" We all address them and the King looks to me.

"Report, Captain Caerulius!"

I straighten my back and look at King Ricou. "A foreign vessel appeared here in the south wing. I approached it with the intention of questioning anyone inside, but my Vice-Captain destroyed the vessel before I could get a response."

"Is this true Dame Delphinia?"

"My liege, the ship was foreign and looked human in origin. I was unwilling to take the chance that it might've hurt Captain Caerulius."

I give her the side eye before looking back at my father.

"I've had the guards collect what was left of the debris for study. Security will be doubled forthwith."

He nods at me, sternly, but in agreement. Mostly, he seemed to wonder just who could've sent the ship here and for what reason?

* * * * * * *
The next day, I am pleasantly surprised to see Mera speaking with some Fisherman noblemen. They seem to be a bit shaken from yesterday's events and are discussing them with Mera.