𝑥𝑖𝑖𝑖. The Process of Thinking

( KISS, DON'T TELL ! )

❛ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘺𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘴 ❜

MARGOT BLYTHE'S FINGER TIPS ought to be bruised at this point, but surprisingly they were not

MARGOT BLYTHE'S FINGER TIPS ought to be bruised at this point, but surprisingly they were not. Her knuckles had turned white━━the yellow-edges type of white━━as she clutched the quill tighter than she probably should. Ink had blotted on the parchment, but she payed it no mind as she searched her mind for the right words.

              Harry Potter had become a touchy subject for her. She had forgiven him━━long ago, when logic had overruled her system and forgiveness has breached her grudge. It was just letting him know that, that was the problem.

              There was something special about the Boy Who Lived, beyond his titles and his fame, that was of great interest to her. And she wanted to divulge further into it. But she had given herself an obstacle.

              Oh, how she had been so cross with him that last day before they left for summer. And then, pitifully, she hadn't sought him out to give even the smallest of apologies.

              But this wasn't the only problem━━no, Margot Blythe happened to be friends with most of her house, who, unsurprisingly, had a deep hatred for the raven-haired boy. So, should they see the girl who was supposed to remain loyal to them━━Margot would like to express that this is not her idea of loyalty, it is the snakes'━━apologising to the boy who had wronged them━━how, Margot didn't know━━they would react rashly.

              Margot let out the tiniest of sighs as she pressed her quill further into the paper. Even a bad start was as good as any, she supposed.

Harry Potter,

Has anyone ever told you that Harry is an ugly name? I suppose it's better than some names most parents could pluck out of their scraggly brains.

I don't think I'm apologising very well, am I? Well, then, I must ask you to forgive me for that RyRy. (RyRy suits you, don't be a bitch about it.)

Insulting you probably isn't the best way to apologise either.

Regardless, I apologise for being cross with you that day, I believe I was mainly upset over your disappearance and then reappearance. You worried me.

I hope you can find it in both your heart and your damaged ego to forgive me, RyRy.

Margot Blythe.

              That was good enough, Margot supposed. This whole thing ought to be full of mistakes, anyways. The two teenagers har been against each other, whether they realised it or not, for so long that it was only natural that disagreements would break out should they attempt something remotely close to a friendship.

Perhaps that was what made this━━and by "this" Margot meant a multitude of things, for which? She could not tell you, as she did not know herself━━so foreign. She could only hope it was foreign to Harry as well.

There was this little voice in the back of the girl's brain, telling her that this would end well. This was the thing to do. And her life would amount to it. Not a moment would she end up regretting this, the voice tell you. And all she could do was believe it.

It seemed trustworthy enough. She needed something new. The same old green and proclamations of hatred were getting old. But Harry Potter? That was new, that was fresh.

And it could ruin the girl..

author's note !
I had too much motivation and had to
write this down. N e ways, am going to
sleep now, will try and update once more
soon!

𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 ! 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣