𝑥𝑣𝑖𝑖. Fred and George

( KISS, DON'T TELL ! )

❛ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘺𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘴 ❜

MARGOT BLYTHE WAS NOT TOTALLY convinced that the world was not simply ending. It felt like it. It felt like everything was coming full circle. Third-year was her introduction to Harry's world, and it seemed that fourth would be her induction into it. Because he wasn't having any of her arguments at the moment.

"No," the boy spoke firmly as if that would change Margot's decision in any way.

"Yes," retorted Margot just as firm, arms crossed over her chest, eyes narrowed although by the grin tugging at Harry's lips, she could tell she didn't look that threatening, at least not to him.

"If some scary shit happens overnight," Harry sighed almost dramatically and Margot couldn't help but wonder who exactly he got his dramatics from, "I don't want you to deal with it."

Margot raised a singular eyebrow as a smirk slipped onto her face. "Or are you just simply flustered at the fact that I would like to stay in your tent for a little bit?"

As expected, the boy's face flashed a vibrant shade of crimson. "I━━no," he sputtered, searching for his words so that he could desperately cling to them. It was quite funny, really. In the mere hours that the two had begun to talk again, a friendship had been formed once more, and the girl found it strange to even acknowledge how differently those past few months could've been if either of them decided not to return to the Astronomy Tower that night.

"Nothing could go wrong, you're being paranoid," said Margot as she brought herself back to the conversation. Harry shook his head stubbornly as he crossed his arms, returning the stance that Margot herself had brought on.

"Everything could go wrong," he replied with a forceful edge to his voice. "You know what's happened!"

"Or," suggested Margot, "nothing could go wrong."

MARGOT WAS STARTING TO REGRET not listening to Harry as she glanced at one Hermione Granger with a stone-cold expression. The slight glint in her eyes carried the message that it seemed the Chosen One himself was receiving as well. I don't like her, get her the fuck out. Except perhaps it was a little bit less explicit than that. Hermione Granger was one for standards, of course.

"Meet Margot?" Harry tried.

Evidently, it was "Margot Blythe is Invisible" day, the girl realised as Hermione looked right past her and spoke to Harry. As if she didn't exist. "Why is she here?"

Harry panicked slightly as he glanced at Margot, who already had a smirk growing on her face. However, it didn't seem that he was going to get a single word in before she spoke, so he simply sent her a look. Choose your words carefully. Please.

"I could be asking you the same question."

Hermione widened her eyes. "You━━you take that back!"

"No."

Margot didn't have a great excuse if she was being honest. She simply wanted to piss off Hermione Granger (who got on her nerves frequently) and it seemed by the way the girl's face was flushing red that she had been successful in that. Harry appeared to be less than pleased as he let out an exasperated sigh, simply grabbing the Blythe girl's hand and pulling her into the tent.

"An extension charm," the girl commented as Hermione trailed loosely after the two, "smart." Harry nodded tightly in response.

"Hey look it's Potter and━━"

There was a beat of silence.

"I don't believe we've met," came a voice that Margot could only identify as one of the Weasley twins as she turned around with a small smile. She was met with two identical faces, and matching red hair. The small impulsive part of her wondered what it would look like if it was on fire.

She offered a hand to the twin that had spoken. "Margot Blythe."

"Ooh!" exclaimed the other twin as the first one shook her hand vigorously. "We have a Blythe on our hands, ladies and gents!"

"Scary," the other twin commented.

"Positively frightening."

"We should be shaking in our boots," the twins said in sync and Margot glanced down only to find that neither of them had boots on to shake in. She decided a simple roll of the eyes would be proper enough, and with a quick look to the side the Blythe girl soon discovered that Harry had left her to go console a fuming Hermione.

"Eyeing Miss Granger?" a twin raised a brow and Margot sighed in response.

"She's upset," the other observed.

It seemed they might be obtuse. "I believe we can see that," Margot replied curly, causing both twins to giggle.

"I think we should keep her," one twin turned to the other.

"She has some attitude on her," the other twin agreed.

Margot was beginning to become quite sick of not knowing who was speaking to her in terms of names. "Can I have names, please?" she said with great exasperation, and both twins turned back to her.

"Fred," said one, and the girl instantly recognized that one had a larger freckle directly under his left eye, while the other had an absence of this particular freckle.

"George," the non-freckle-eyed one continued.

Margot nodded. This appeared like it was going to be an interesting night.

author's note !
Thinking about either a Gred or
Forge book, and then was
thinking maybe a Sirius fic? I don't
know I am conflicted and don't want
too many projects.

𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 ! 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣