𝑥𝑣𝑖. Importance of Resolution

( KISS, DON'T TELL ! )

❛ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘺𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘴 ❜

MARGOT BLYTHE NOW FACED THE issue that was confrontation. Look, she was glad that things were back to normal━━and hell that wasn't a lie, she missed Harry in totality and felt the whole situation was quite stupid and a misunderstanding━━, however, it wasn't healthy to ignore any issue. And Harry was, well Harry. She knew he wouldn't want to make her uncomfortable, and therefore wouldn't bring it up.

             So Margot Blythe drew in a singular breath. And she spoke.

             "Look." Harry turned to her in a single instant and Margot struggled to retain that breath. But she held her ground. "I'm happy that, you know, everything is back to normal but we can't go about as if nothing happened."

             Harry pursed his lips. "Okay."

             Perhaps Margot was a bomb today. Because there was a boil of emotions and she felt like she might explode, with little bits of flesh and blood strewn across the floor.

             The Blythe girl sighed and pressed her lips in a fine line before resuming her spoken thought. "I feel like it was a misunderstanding. And that's great and all but it doesn't mean it doesn't need to be addressed." Cheers rose as a goal was scored, but Margot couldn't quite pay attention until this was over. Harry nodded.

             "So I wanted to apologise for getting frustrated with you," Margot offered a small smile, and Harry, in return, let a grin slip onto his face. The silly, Harry Potter type gorgeous one. "I should have asked you how you felt instead of what happened."

"I'm sorry for ignoring you," Harry replied. "It was a mistake I regret."

And in that moment all Margot Blythe could ponder was why she seemed to feel comforted by the presence of one particular Harry Potter.

author's note !
Short chapter but my motivation
has been lacking and I felt like I
couldn't continue without some
sort of resolution

I missed Margot n Harry dearly <33

Also thinking of doing another Harry
Potter universe fic and maybe a different
fic for a different fandom?

𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 ! 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣