Same Way

Ranique's ~P.O.V~

They say time flies when you're having fun, I think the rest if it is but it slows down when you're being tortured. That's what this is, torture.

I haven't seen my baby in 7 months. After that night when Andrews track mi down pon har block, mi decide fi mek she grow up a little bit first, took a 6 month trip to the states and started focusing more on my investments and I was skyrocketing in stocks and putting more into real estate and took the time to oversee my Mansion in Georgia which was always a dream of mine and despite all the distraction it was, she had my full attention.

I told her I was letting her grow up first but she outdid my suggestion. She was no longer the petite girl I was trying hard not to touch, she was now a short curvy thickas that I will chase at all costs. Not only that but since she left high school she went to a villa in Portland with her friends for a weekend and pictures she took made me want to hide her away and keep her to myself.

Her body was leading, shape and physique. Her stomach wasn't flat, she obviously gained weight from eating and not exercise, but something else was involved, she had grown too much in all the right places she was on pills. But if I wasn't the one, then there was someone else. How stupid was I to think that she would really wait on me, she never even ever called me. I decided to maintain my distance despite her finally being old enough.

Not one day went by that I didn't receive an update though, she didn't go out often, only with her friends and she didn't really text anyone, so whoever she's with is low key. As if he knows I'll kill him on purpose just to have her attention on me and only me.

Mount a gyal a run mi down but mi nuh want dem, dem just a look hype and fame. Mi weak to har and she deeven know. If she want the world she just affi ask for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celene's ~P.O.V~

Life nice like mi dip it inna honey.

Summer start real nice. First I'm done with sixth form because I really don't need it and I'm 18 now so my parents are comfortable with me living alone. My grandmother was worried but I convinced her I'm staying with a friend when really it's a studio apartment in Kingston, nowhere messy though.

Me and my friends saved up and decided to start our summer with a villa vybe and we were having so much fun. They convinced me to wear swimsuit, I was a little self conscious seeing as I added a lot of weight since I started contraceptives but now I'm really comfortable in my own skin and I love it here. No...... I'm not sleeping around, my menstrual cramps had surpassed the many bushes my grandmother would mix and so the doctor recommended. Besides the only person I would sleep with has gone ghost and I lost their contact. A week after our last talk my phone went off and never came back on.

My parents bought me a new one but I lost half my contacts just the same including his. I wonder if he died in a gun battle or calling me was just never on his agenda. Men like that have more than enough women to go around. I don't think I'll ever hear from him again but I can't bring myself to see him as a strange pedophile who I took interest in and will never see again. He gave me more of a man of his word vybe, and he said he'd be back so no rush.

"Trece"

"Yes babes" she said not moving laying on the couch with no care.

"Remember seh we fi guh buy food, ready mi ready now enuh" I said trying to get her to come on.

"Mi belly a rass mi b, sorry but mi really nuh feel hundred, can buy couple panadol fi mi please........ and a pregnancy test or two", the last phrase made me swing my head so quick I swore it broke.