Ride

Celene's POV

It was Sunday afternoon and Ranique was tearing apart the dinner and I was starting to think if my grandmother was a little younger her cooking would've taken my man. The weekend was good but for some reason country felt extremely boring  now. When I'm in Kingston I'd be on the road or sumth or just having the close proximity to fun was great to me.

"Mi a carry my dinner" I said before going back to my room leaving Ranique singing praises on how good the food was. I already had my bag packed I'm happy she's ok and I'm dying to get back to Kingston. I laid in bed looking up in the ceiling taking in the last of this atmosphere.

This was home and it welcomed me but something about
the loud, vibrant city filled with new experiences gave me goosebumps.
I enjoyed the quiet surroundings but longed for the vibrant blend of noises, the melting heat from the fast moving city. Everything was at your fingertips and I loved that, this was the kind of environment you'd rather raise a family but the city was for wild nights and adolescent fun. I was there ready to sprint to the nice apartment my boyfriend gave me. Looking into it, instead of asking me to move in with him he gave me my own space somewhere he thought was more up to his standards. Even though he made getting to school and home really easy.

"Yaah run guh back a town eee" Grandma came to sit beside me on the bed.

"No ma'am, just nuh waah get too comfortable" I lied.

"Nothing nuh wrong enuh, just remember cloud always inna sky but anuh everyday rain fall" (mi nuh know if sumth guh suh but it makes sense in my head.

"Wah dat mean now?" I asked confused.

"Hope when yuh find out a nuh inna the hurricane" was all she said before leaving me utterly confused.

"Ready?" Ranique came in asking. I'm guessing he was done eating.

"Yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been in my room since we got back. I don't feel hungry and I just feel depressed like I want to cry but there's nothing to cry about so I'm just confused laying there trying to not cry.

"Why yaah puff up yuh face from morning?" He comes in asking as if he's held it as long as he could.

"Nth mi just feel sad" I said not really looking at him.

"Well wah yuh waah do then?" But I didn't want to do anything.

"I don't know"

I don't know what was so funny that made him chuckle, but I obediently followed as he motioned me to. We walked out to the balcony and he took a seat. He lit up a blunt and made me sit on his lap. He turned music up. Neighbors muss hate we.

Through all this we didn't exchange a word. I just sat there on his lap. The song playing was deja vu. I took in the beautiful view and I don't know what got into me, I poured out some of the Hennessy and started drinking it raw. I leaned into his chest and I took the blunt from him and inhaled. The exhale gave me satisfaction. I repeated and handed it back to him. Puff, puff, pass.

He said nothing he just placed his hand on my thigh moving up and down as I continued to drink and take a hit every other couple of minutes. Soon I was on my sixth cup and our third blunt, the feeling was exhilarating. I was drunk before but drunk and high just soaking in the feeling was way more fun.

I got up and sat on his lap facing him. But he said nothing to me. He continued smoking and smirked. I leaned my head to the side and he grabbed my throat. Slow and soft at first and then strong. But I loved it. I started undoing his belt. He didn't stop me, just looked me in the eyes and that was doing something to me that I couldn't quite comprehend. I unzipped his pants and reached into his underpants to free his member. Yuh know when Jada seh, "mi realize seh yuh love show off..." . I understood the unspoken language between us.

Luckily me eva find a piece a dress fi sleep inna. I just eased up and shifted my underwear to the side and held the tip to my entrance. I teased around my clit, I don't know where the bravery came from.

The cool metal of his piercing doing something to my body that I adored. My control was short lived though. Just as the warmth and pleasure crawled across my cells from the contact he used his other hand to hold my hip and slammed into me roughly. He wasted no time he pulled out and quickly reentered.

My back arched at the relentless pounding. Legs opening to allow him even more access caz yes, mi leave all mi pride a country. My lips formed 'o' but no sounds could be formed especially the fact that he slowed down and began to rotate his hips hitting my insides and stretching me at a different dangerously pleasurable angle.

The best part of all of this was the fact that I was already drunk and high. I felt horny and it wasn't going away. I started meeting his strokes. It was absolutely euphoric, we weren't making love, wi did a fuck. He grabbed my throat roughly again as he stopped stroking me.

"Ride"

Him neva haffi waste another breath. I was bouncing and grinding in seconds. I had so much pent up energy. He squeezed my neck and I swore my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I bit my lip in pleasure still riding. Nuh feel like mi waah stop. I continued. It's like nothing was worth stopping. We were both just pleasing the other with no plans of stopping.

He hooked one hand around my ass balancing me while still fucking and took me to rest me on the balcony. He continued pounding and him show mi how big man lively. He put me down for a second before roughly turning me around and pushing my back into an arch and slammed into me from behind, he started giving me slower, deeper strokes.

I was finally feeling like I was about to explode into tiny pieces so it was time that we both exploded. I started bouncing on him and he slowly met me, he gave my left ass cheek a hard slap and I swore I came then and there. But instead we both started on a different pace and this time we were doing nasty kisses. He pulled away and whispered something in my ears that I never thought I would ever be okay with hearing.

"Aguh breed yuh bloodclaat"

In the moment a that mi want, want him buss off inna mi belly bottom with no fear of consequences. Hearing this took me over the edge and I started cumming all over his dick and this made him come inside me hard. We both stood there sweaty and catching our breaths. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. Mi know why him did a smile now, mi neva sad and depressed, buddy mi did want.