24.

Meredith giggled as he pinned her down, holding her captive beneath him. "What do you have in mind, my lord and lover?" she asked breathlessly. "I feel so wild with you, Derek. You must think you are marrying a very naughty girl." The weight of his body over her felt masterful and possessive, and she sighed happily.

"Ah, yes, you were very naughty earlier today as well, now that you mention it. I was going to get even with you for that. What do you think you deserve as punishment?"

Her eyes went wide with surprise at his words, and the slow burn of desire licked her veins. Unconsciously, her tongue ran along her bottom lip, capturing his gaze. "Have I been so bad?" she whispered.

"Indeed, very bad," he assured her, his body tightening as he felt her quiver. He brushed his lips over hers. "Should you be spanked? Or should I play with this sweet body of yours until you beg for my cock?" His eyes swept along her body, glowing in the candlelight, her taut nipples jutting up at him provocatively, as if begging for his mouth. He moved away from her then, resting his hand on her thigh, rubbing her skin with his thumb. "Though I am not sure who that would torture more, my love..."

"You could do both..." she said softly, trembling just a little.

"You never cease to amaze me," Derek told her, capturing her hands and pulling her towards him. She fell across his lap, feeling his thighs tense beneath her as she collapsed against him. His hand caressed the round curve of her derriere, tapping her softly at first. Hot, wet desire raced through her, and she moaned softly. "Now, my bad little girl..." His voice was rich as silk, as he tapped her harder, and she wiggled against him. He spanked her a little harder, and she arched and moaned, thrashing her head.

Meredith sighed, torn between the sweet pain on her skin, and the pleasure that sparked inside of her. He spanked a little harder, then thrust his fingers between her legs, delving into her suddenly. "Oh...oh...m'lord..." she whimpered, as his fingers thrust deeper, and his hand stroked her heated rump. Exquisite thrills ran along her spine as she twisted against him, feeling his cock start to harden again as it rubbed against her.

"You like that.." Derek's voice floated into her consciousness, as the orgasm was nearly taking her away.

"Yes, m'lord..." Meredith panted, unable to say anything else.

"Very good, my love," he murmured, letting her catch her breath, soothing her stinging skin. Then he took her hands and pulled her upright, and she knelt, facing him. He leaned forward to kiss her, his hands on her face, letting his tongue ravage her until they were both breathless. She rested her hands on his thighs, letting her fingers trace the length of his cock, more rigid and throbbing than he thought possible so quickly. Derek felt his reserve at making her wait start to dissolve, his focus entirely on her small hands circling his cock. He groaned and pulled away. "Ah, my sweet, you are distracting me again... I cannot think straight when you do that...."

"I'm so sorry, m'lord..." she replied, "I can't help myself..." She kissed his throat, and grazed her teeth along his shoulder, leaving tiny marks in his skin. "I am being naughty...my sweet lord...." Her voice trailed off, as she continued to kiss him.

"Oh, yes, you certainly are," he growled, unable to wait any longer. He maneuvered her into his lap, as he sat at the edge of the bed. His cock rose between them, strong and demanding. "Do not tease me any longer, Meredith. I want you now, my love."

He lifted her hips and brought her down onto him in one fluid motion. Meredith wrapped her legs around him, gasping in delight as he filled her completely. It became more urgent, as he thrust up into her, faster and harder. She met every thrust, arching away from him, letting herself go, supported by his strong arms. Her hair cascaded down, as her head went back. The sweet, hot climax started to rush through her, and she surrendered to it, moaning as it shook her to the core. Derek lost himself in her exquisite heat, shuddering in his own powerful release.