63.

Meredith sat brushing her hair, the lamplight glinting on the long tresses. Derek lounged on the bed, admiring the play of light on the rippling lengths. She caught his gaze in the mirror, and she gave him a little smile. "You're staring at me," she murmured, setting the brush down.

"You are worth staring at, my love," he replied easily.

"I thought perhaps you were thinking of getting back at me for laughing at the thought of you in a kilt," Meredith mused, adjusting the bodice of her nightgown. She opened a small pot of fragrant cream and began to rub it into her skin, letting her fingers linger along the edge of the gown, teasing him.

"Meredith, don't remind me," Derek groaned, raking a hand through his hair. "Damn things - drafts up your legs, worrying about getting insect bites where no man should be bitten...."

Meredith bit her lip, listening to him, trying to stifle the giggles that threatened to bubble up in her once again. "Truly, you wonder how the Scots men have managed for so long," she commented. She let her head fall back a little, as she worked more of the cream into her skin, giving Derek tantalizing glimpses of her breasts, as the gown shifted. Before she could say anything else, she felt his hands on her shoulders, and she met his eyes in the mirror again, as he leaned in beside her.

"Sweetheart, you are much too distracting right now for me to think about kilts, and men..." he whispered in her ear. "And you smell too good for me to leave you alone." He gripped her shoulders, and her head fell back against his chest. The scent of her creamy skin filled his senses, and he slipped the straps of her gown down her arms, letting the lace fall away from her body. "And I could never...ever.. be annoyed with you for anything, my little love," he assured her, cupping her breasts. Watching the rise and fall of her chest as he toyed with her nipples, his eyes still locked on her in the mirror. "Though I may tease you...and make you beg for mercy," he added wickedly.

Meredith felt the sweet tug of desire in her core, as he fondled her breasts, watching in the mirror as he brought the nipples into hard nubs under his fingers. "You are so wicked..." she whispered, as he placed gentle kisses along her throat.

"Don't you like to watch me touch you?" he breathed against her ear. "Seeing that rosy glow on your skin as you become aroused? I could watch you endlessly like this." He lifted her breasts higher, and she moaned softly, feeling helplessly caught in the web of desire that was around them. She could feel the crispness of his shirt against her naked back, and the heat of his body through the shirt.

"What else do you wish to do to me?" she whispered, as his hands slid lower, down her ribcage. She twisted around on the chair, as he knelt beside her. Their lips met, and she was enveloped in his masculine scent, held tightly against his chest. His hands cupped her derriere, kneading gently, and her body arched upwards as the current of

pleasure hummed through her. Threading her fingers into his thick hair, a small sound of need caught in her throat, Meredith pressed closer to him.

"I want to give you pleasure, as always," he whispered.

Her hands slid over the definition of his biceps, moving towards the buttons on his shirt. "I want to undress you."

Derek chuckled softly. "Not yet, sweet." He caught her hands and held them firmly in her lap. He bent his head, and let his breath fan across her nipples, and she pushed upwards with a whimper as she felt the exquisite flick of his tongue over them next.

"Derek..." she panted, trying to wiggle her hands free of his.

"Meredith...sit still," he murmured, his voice caressing her like honey. "If you do, you will get what you want." Aroused and puzzled, Meredith did her best to relax, clenching her hands to keep from reaching up to touch him. Nodding his approval, Derek pressed his mouth warmly between her breasts, then along the delicate underside of each one, and around the soft curves at the sides. Her nipples puckered even more, and she could feel the damp sheen of perspiration misting her skin as she waited almost desperately, until his lips found her nipple and tugged oh so gently on it. The delicate touch was enough to send searing heat through the rest of her body, and her clit tingled in sharp anticipation.

He let go of her hands then, and placed one of his at her belly, just above the golden triangle of curls, his touch erotic and gentle at the same time. Meredith could barely keep her hips from shifting slowly, wanting his hand to move lower, and her legs fell apart slightly. "You're moving," Derek said softly, his voice amused and seductive, his eyes mesmerizing her.

Meredith gulped. "I can't help it..."

Derek chuckled again, circling his thumb over her navel, feeling her quivering. "You will help it, if you want me to keep going, sweetheart..." His lips brushed hers briefly, teasingly.

"Yes...but you're making me want you more..."

"Good," he murmured, and seemed to take his time even further, nibbling and kissing her everywhere, lazily. Taking delight in her soft whimpers, and her pleas for him to hurry, as his hand drifted lower, between her thighs, his thumb now brushing her clit. Meredith shivered, wanting his fingers inside of her, taking away the tension that was bubbling in her like hot lava. Sensing her agony, Derek dropped lower, and nibbled a long, wet trail along her thigh, ending at her pussy. As his mouth found her clit, his tongue sent her into a paroxysm of delight, and she clutched his head, rocking upward against his tongue. Derek pushed her legs wider, moving the lacey gown higher around

her waist, as he kept up the assault, feeling her wetness surrounding him. Her body trembled and pleasure enveloped her in a hot rush. Twitching and arching, her fingers in his hair, Meredith cried out again until he finally released her.

"There.." Derek murmured, stroking her shaking thighs with his fingers, sliding lower until he was between her wet folds. "See, didn't I tell you that you would get what you wanted if you sat still?"

"Goodness... Derek..." Meredith sighed.

"I thought you said I was wicked, not good..." he teased her, sliding his finger deeper, watching her expression change as he stroked her.

"You rogue...you are wicked..." Meredith laughed softly, torn between moaning and watching the play of desire on his handsome features. "Derek...oh...my..." Her moans intensified with each flex of his fingers until she was incapable of anything else. The pleasure spiraled higher and higher until she was shaking. Before she could think of anything else, Derek had her in his arms and carrying her to the bed. He kissed her deeply, hungering for more of her kisses, more of her sweet body under his. She was barely on the satin covedrsing, and he had his trousers undone, parting her legs eagerly. He came into her hard and deep, and she wrapped herself around him, moaning louder, while he plundered and possessed her completely, his own need demanding relief. Meredith kissed her mouth, his cheeks, the stubble rasping her. She loved the heat of him inside her, the way he groaned and shook in a thoroughly satisfied way as they rocked together, and their bliss spiked.

They lay wrapped together, finally catching their breath, her naked legs tangled with his still partially clad ones, too dazed to move. Meredith rested her hand on his taut abdomen, feeling his little shudder. Derek kissed her lovingly, as they recovered.

"Derek...sometimes this amazes me..." Meredith whispered, brushing his cheek with her fingertips. "This intense passion we share... surely no proper woman should be so shameless or wanton. You make me lose track of all but the pleasure between us..."

Derek grinned seductively at her. "I am not complaining, love. From our first time together, I knew your passionate nature matched mine, and we could only be together."

"We DO please each other, "Meredith sighed, tracing the dark hair on his chest. "Why don't you let me undress you now, and give you more of that...?"

"Absolutely, sweetheart, whatever you wish..." Derek murmured, catching her lips again, until the heat surrounded them all over again...