MAGIC 11

MAGIC 11

"Elemental Knowledge Institute" she answered.

"h-huh?" I shuttered asking.

"is this a joke? "I frankly said just cause I coudnt help it. Hindi ko na maintindihan ang nangyayari. Every action, everything they say. Everything is just so weird.

"its okay maybe your brain hasn't yet adopted from the accident" she answered seriously while scanning through papers she was holding.

My forehead creased.

"don't worry ill run some tests to see if you are suffering from—

"amnesia?" I continued what she was about to say.

She stopped for a moment before nodding.

"yes Daphne from amnesia" she said.

"how did you know my name?" I asked.

Im pretty sure I didn't say my name to her. Bakit ba tila wala silang maipakitang Jeff, mom and dad sa akin? I know what happened. Im sure of what I remember. And what I remember is that Jeff and I were in a car accident. How come ako lang ang nasa ospital? And, what is this place? Elemental Knowledge Institute?

How come this place isn't familiar to me at all? Im starting to believe I'm in a sort of another world.

"Daphne, you. Should. Sleep" the doctor answered.

It was not normal. She was as if, ordering me. And...

Hypnotizing me.

Seconds passed and I just felt myself following to her. My body surrendered.

And I left reality, entering into a deep slumber...

I woke up on a room.

It was not the room I was in before I fell asleep.

Im pretty sure this isn't a hospital. Its more like a...

"gising kana pala. You're in my Dorm" Chesna said as soon as she saw me.

This girl again? I was about to say dorm anyway.

I got up and looked around.

"chesna" I said.

Her eyes grew big and she kind of look excited upon hearing me say her name.

"paano mo nalaman pangalan ko?" she asked while giggling.

"I heard it. From the doctor" I plainly answered that made her shut her mouth.

She slouched while sitting on a chair beside me.

"you're not a nurse. But bakit ka nakasuot ng damit pangnurse?" I asked her.

"oh. Because my magic is healing" she answered as if she didn't know she sounded crazy.

I couldn't help but laugh. She's adorable.

Magic? Hindi naman totoo iyon eh. Its not real. Its all on the mind.

"whatever you say. I just wanna get out of this place" I said.

Pinabayaan ko na siya sa imanahisasyon niya kasi wala akong oras para dun.

I need to make sure Jeff is fine. And I badly need to see my mom and dad to satisfy myself that im not insane because of everything that is happening right now.

"get out here? But this is where you live. In Elemental Knowledge Institute. Here, there's no limit with your power" she answered that left me in awe.

Baliw naba ako?

Where am I?