MAGIC 14

MAGIC 14

"patay late na ako" Chesna problematically said while taking a peak inside their classroom.

I am just standing behind the hallway while looking at all the people who passes by on the corridor.

"Daphne, nalate na ako paano ba ako makakapasok na hindi makikita ng teacher namin? Tsk" natatarantang tanong sa akin ni Chesna which made me frown.

I don't seem to have an answer.

"pumasok ka nalang kaysa malate kapa dito battling with fear" I suggested but Chesna just answered me with multiple shake on her head.

"3rd time being late this week. Patay ako" Chesna said.

I frowned again and was about to say something when suddenly, the door Infront of us opened which left us both in deep shock.

Bumungad sa amin ang babaeng nakasuot ng panggurong damit.

Nakasuot ito ng malaking salamin at medyo namumuti na ang mga iilang hibla ng buhok nito sa harapan. Nakataas din ang kilay nito which sware makes her so terror.

Now I understand where Chesna's fear came from. She's like the combination of my Physics and Calculus teacher back then.

Ah nice Daphne. You just reminded yourself of the world you used to live in.

"Chesna. Late, again. And who is she?" even her voice sounded so strict. She was just asking but her voice speaks as if she's insulting someone though I doubt it. I guess that's just how she talks.

"Sorry Maam. And she, uhm she is" Chesna answered but seems to coudnt finish her sentence.

That's when a brilliant idea came into my mind.

"new student" I said and saw Chesna eyeing me on my peripheral vision but I just ignored her.

I smiled.

"new student. Sorry were late" I said again with full confidence.

The teacher raised her eyebrows much more this time because of what I said.

Even without me and Chesna speaking, I know that both of us are just waiting to be scolded but then, instead the teacher nodded and motioned us to quickly get inside.

Chesna and I both looked at each other before finally getting inside the room.

"Himala" rinig ko pang bulong ni Chesna bago kmai nakapasok na sa loob.

Everyone in the classroom was freaky silent.

Some were staring at me probably thinking who am I. i saw Chesna heading towards a chair on the back part of the room and so I just followed her.

I sat beside Chesna and caught the teacher looking at me.

That made me nervous.

"whats your name?" the teacher asked referring to me.

"Daphne" I answered.

"okay new student. Pass your profile late to me" she quickly said before starting the discussion.

Napalingon ako kay Chesna.

"Profile? I don't have one" I said kinda nervous.

"ako na bahala" she answered while taking some notes.

I sighed.

This is it Daphne.

Your finally gonna study here.

I really hope to have solutions to my problems as soon as possible.

Im still thinking about my mom and dad... and what could've happened to Jeff.