MAGIC 15

MAGIC 15

THIRD PERSONS POV

"Call the doctors!" an elderly woman panickily ordered upon seeing her son Jeff, opening its eyes after a week of being unconscious.

"faster!" she again shouted.

Everyone hurriedly stepped outside and called the doctor.

Jeff opened his eyes. Looked around.

"Daph- " he was murmuring something but couldn't seem to finish its sentence.

Jeff's mom held her son's hand and looked straight into his eyes.

"huwag ka munang magsalita. " she said.

The doctors came into the room and checked the vital signs of Jeff.

The room was filled with happiness and joy. Its been a week since Jeff was in a car accident. Coudnt really blame anybody since Jeff was proven under the influence of alcohol.

"Daph- Daphne." Jeff managed to speak which made everyone's attention his.

Everyone's forehead was creased.

"Jeff, what do you want to say?" the doctor asked.

"I-I was with Daphne.. is she alright?" Jeff answered.

Everyone gasped.

"Daphne?" his mom repeated.

Daphne. Who also went missing just a week ago.

"excuse me" Jeff's mom said before she went out of the room.

Her hands are even shaking upon the revelation she knew. With a cold and shaking hands, Jeff's mom managed to dial a number on her phone.

After a few rings. An elderly woman as well, answered with a quite sad and devastated voice.

"yes?" said on the other line.

It was Daphne's mom.

"I think. I think we may have a lead on where your daughter is" Jeff's mom said with a trembling voice.