MAGIC 9

MAGIC 9

I am standing Infront of a river.

The sky is pure blue.

The woman with the white hair was looking at me with, care?

"ik-ikaw na naman?" I asked her.

I remember seeing her last time on my dream as well. Maybe this is a dream. This is not real. Panaginip lang to.

She smiled at me before looking at the river.

The water in the river is clean and clear. The water was even in pinkish color and kinda sparks like glitter in my eyes.

"its time" the woman said that made me came back from my senses.

I looked at her.

"what do you mean its time?" I asked upon being bewildered on what she said.

She looked at me with the same smile written on her face.

"youll know" she said before disappearing Infront of my eyes.

My eyes widen in shock.

How did she do that? She suddenly disappeared like an ash that flew with the wind.

Well, stupid of me. This is a dream. Everything is possible.

I looked at the river once again and trembled in fear because of what I saw. Blo-blood. Its like a river of blood.

I am shaking in fear and disgust. I couldn't really stand blood. Especially a large amount of blood like what I am witnessing right now.

I stepped back.

Before running fast. Running as if someone was after my life. Run and run.

But I couldn't seem to come so far admits of running. Its like im running towards nothing.

Parang wala akong napupuntahan. Walang patutunguhan. Wala.

Pero patuloy lang ako sa pagktakbo hanggang sa bigla akong nahulog pailalim dahil sa isang butas.

I shouted so hard.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" I shouted while taking hard breathes.

I looked around. I am on a hospital.

I sighed in relief.

Mabuti at nagising na ako mula sa isang panaginip. O, mas mabuting tawaging bangungot.

Biglang may nurse na tila dali daling pumasok sa kwarto ko.

"narinig kitang sumisigaw. Everything alright?" she worriedly asked.

I nodded.

"im fine. It was just a nightmare" I answered and finally saw the relief in her eyes.

Is she a real nurse? She looks surprisingly young.

She could be just with my age. How come ive never encountered a nurse as young as her?

I scanned her. She's wearing a nurse outfit and her skin is really white. Her skin looks soft as well.

She doesn't really look stress despite being a nurse considering the amount of time they spend on hospital depending n their shifts as well.

"good to hear your fine. By the way, pwede ka ng makauwi. Tatanggalin nalang ang dextrose mo" she said which automatically made me look on the dextrose.

My stares travelled to my hand.

My eyes grew big.

Nawala na ang pasa ko sa dalawang kamay.

Its, its all gone.

But how come?