MAGIC 26

MAGIC 26

"so, where should we go now?" I asked Chesna and even shouted at the middle of my sentence because of the explosion nearby.

"gym. That is our evacuation for emergencies like this" Chesna answered and I felt a sign of relief.

Finally. Somewhere to go. This is my first time experiencing as tragic as this. And im scared to the max. im even shaking. Mabuti nalang nandito si Chesna. Kung ako lang siguro isa, ill probably pass out.

"then lets go" I said but hesitancy was evident in Chesna's eyes.

"bakit? what's the matter?" I concernedly asked.

"I forgot something sa dorm. Kailangan kong balikan" she said and my forehead creased.

Paano natoh? In a middle of something like this?

"is that really important?" I asked.

She nodded slowly.

"its my badge. Ill officially be working in the hospital. Sa ospital na kung saan ka dinala." Chesna said.

I felt said. It is important for her. I still remember that time when I first woke up here after the incident. I thought she was a nurse. But turns out she's just wearing one because her ability is healing. It really is her passion. Ad what she loves.

I sighed.

"okay ill go with you" I insisted but she shook her head.

"no. una kana sa gym. Delikado eh. Ican protect myself" she said and I was about to disagree again when an explosion nearby caused the walls to break and the the building to shake.

" sige na" Chesna said and I was forced to follow her.

When Chesna ran to go to the dorm, I looked around, debating which path should I take.

"ah Daphne focus" I said to myself.

I went down stairs when I suddenly bumped someone.

"aray" I said kasi medyo malakas ang pagkakabangga namin dahil narin siguro sa pagmamadali ko.

Tiningnan ko kung sino ito and my forehead cresed for I don't know pang ilang bses na.

"hero?" I said.

"saan ka pupunta? Lets go to the gym" Hero said and held my hand tightly.

We went down stairs and all I can do is to just follow him since Im not really on the right mind anyway to managed myself in this time and kind of situation.

"Hero" I said.

"hmmm" he answered while busy taking routes para makarating na kami sa Gym.

"I know this is not the right time to ask this." I started.

But this is just bugging me for days. I always wanted to ask. Im just curious maybe? Pero, I feel like something is wrong.

Something is wrong with Hero. Theres something odd about him. And I wanna know what exactly it is.

"nung, Nakita moa ko sa may hagdan, what were you doing that night? It was midnight. Hindi kapa natulog nun? And, you were still awake during that time?" I said and Hero stopped walking.

Humarap siya sa akin. but his expression. Its different.

He smirked and before I can even realize it, something hit my head and everything went black.