MAGIC 16

MAGIC 16

"thank you" I said to Chesna while walking to the school.

She frowned.

"for what?" she innocently asked.

I chucked a bit.

"doon sa paggawa mo ng paraan sa portfolio ko" I answered.

Chesna handled my profile and all the other requirements for me to be officially enrolled. I kept thinking how she really helped me a lot despite the fat that I just met her a couple of days ago.

I even have thoughts that maybe im just pestering her.

But no lie. I really do need help.

And luckily, Chesna is there to help me.

"tsk. Wala iyon. I had it done by someone anyway" she said as if it was really nothing.

She really looks sincere in everything. Parang walang problema.

I still can't believe everything that has happned. But unexpectedly, I adopted quite easily. Either way, I'm gonna find a way to get out of here.

We entered the classroom and the class started. It was a usual class and not the kind of class I quite expected.

I thought there will be magics. And stuffs like that. Pero wala naman so far. Parang normal class that I take on the other world.

"get ready for the evaluation next week" the terror teacher said before finally leaving the room.

Everyone's sighs finally escaped from their mouths upon reliefe that the class is over.

They were packing their stuffs and went out of the room when Chesna suddenly stomped her feet. Like she forgot something important and just remembered it.

I looked at her with a frown on my forehead.

"what?" I asked.

Napakamot ito sa ulo.

"pinatawag pala ako sa office I completely forgot mauna muna ako ill be back swear" Chesna said as if she was on a race before she left me.

"sure" I said to myself as an answer.

I sighed.

Umupo nalang ako sa upuan ko. Balak kong hintayin nalang na makabalik si Chesna since nandito pa naman mga gamit niya.

Im just staring at the board for a couple of minutes when a girl suddenly came near me.

She has green short hair and looking as if ready to say some blubbers' things about me.

She has her brow raised.

She's kinda like a villain which I see on movies. That kind of girl that doesn't like you. Telling you you don't belong with them.

"you don't belong here" she said.

I rolled my eyes. Just like what I had in my mind.

" I know. And im planning to get out of here. Ayaw ko din namang makasama ang mga taong tulad mo" I said. Which I guess made her fuming mad.

Its like anytime, she'll burst out in anger.

In a matter of seconds, suddenly, she became,

1

2

3

4

5?

I blinked my eyes twice.

Am I hallucinating? Bakit bigla siyang naging marami? Bigla siyang naging lima?

The heck..