Relationship crisis? and one possible competitor

Y/N pos

after a quiet night I wake up and feel something warm and fluffy. I slowly open my eyes and see ...

how Loona sleeps peacefully I was just about to get up until

how Loona sleeps peacefully I was just about to get up until ...

Loona (sleepy): hmm ... not yet Loona wants to keep cuddling!

with a speed that I would not have expected, and because she still seems so sleepy. she pulled me back to bed and snuggled up against me. what makes it "almost" impossible for me to free myself. But for now we're enjoying the time together.

when our stomachs growled together we decided to get up. We left the room and met with the others in the dining room.

Blitzo: Morning you lovebirds, how did you sleep?

Loona: Morning together 🎵 ...

Moxxie hid under the table

Moxxie (panic): with Satan Loona is in a good mood the end is near !!!

we ignored his seizure and sat down at the table to have breakfast

Millie: did you have sex?

Moxxie: Millie !!! * leaves his hiding place *

Y / N: pretty straightforward but ...

Loona: no, we haven't "yet"had, we don't have to rush anything.

Loona lay her head on my shoulder and I lay mine on hers.

Blitzo pos

as a father, it makes me happy to see that Loonie finally has someone to take care of her. and not just see a fuck toy in her.

After breakfast we say goodbye to Charlie and the others and go to our van.

Y / N: our ways separate here

Loona: must that be ? I was hoping you would stay with me a little longer.

Y / N: sry babe but the job comes first. I have to clear an area with Nero before the spring breakers can devastate it.

Blitzo: * facepalm * oh fuck ... I forgot that this week is spring break.