Unexpected

“I’m gonna go take a shower,” I smiled at Louis as I stood up. I grabbed some clothes and a towel. “Back in a few minutes,” I said as I walked out the door. I laid my clothes on the bench outside the shower and hung the towel on the hanger so it would be easier to reach ad my clothes wouldn’t get wet. I turned the water on and let it fall over my hair and down my back. I started thinking about everything that had happened over the past few weeks, and then I thought about Louis. I thought about all the things he had said, how he said he had loved me since we were kids. All of a sudden, he was in front of me. I was in my room, dripping water on the carpet. “What the hell?” I said.

“Holy shit,” he said laughing. “You’re naked.”

“No kidding,” I snapped as I grabbed a towel from the closet and wrapped it around me.

“What happened? How are you here?” he asked.

“I don’t know, but I think you need to be getting in touch with Damon,” I said as I walked back to the shower. This time, I tried my best to keep my thoughts to myself. When I was done and I had dressed myself, I grabbed my things and tried to make it happen again. I thought about Louis and what he was doing. I was back in my room in front of my bed. “I can teleport,” I said. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me.

“That’s awesome,” he said smiling.

“Did you get Damon?”

“Yea, he said to come to the house whenever we were ready,” he told me. I was already dressed, so I threw my hair up in a messy bun and we left. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later, Damon opened it. We walked to the living room and took a seat.

“What happened?” Damon asked. I told him about the shower and how I magically appeared in my room in the middle of taking a shower. “I don’t mean this in a perverted way, but what were you doing in the shower?”

“I was thinking,” I said.

“About?”

“Everything that’s happened in the past few weeks, and then I started thinking about Louis,” I said blushing and biting my lip.

“You were thinking about me in the shower?” he asked playfully.

“Shut up,” I said shoving him.

“And that’s when you popped into your room?” Damon asked.

“Yes.”

“Anything else happen?”

“I went back to finish my shower. When I was done, I grabbed my things and tried to make it happen again. I thought about Louis and what he was doing and I was in my room the next second,” I told him.

“Impressive,” he said smiling.

“What is?”

“The fact that you could do it again without any training or someone to talk you through it,” Damon said smiling. “I’m sure you know that it’s teleporting, then,” he said.

“Yes, I figured as much,” I smiled at him.

“Did you try to do it and take a person with you?” he asked.

“No, when I got to the room we came here.”

“Would you be willing to try it now?”

“Sure,” I said as I stood up. “Where am I going?” I asked.

“I am going to a room in the basement. I want you to bring Louis to where I am,” he told me. He walked down the hallway and I heard the door to the basement shut. I waited a couple minutes to give him enough time to get to where he was going.

“You ready?” I asked Louis. He shook his head yes.  I wrapped his arms around me and my arms around his neck. I closed my eyes and thought about Damon. Instantly, we were in a dark room in the basement. Damon flipped a switch and the light turned on.

“Amazing,” he said as he walked towards us. “I wonder…” he started.

“You really think I could do those things?” I asked.  Louis looked at me confused.

“Do what things?” Louis asked.

“What Damon just said,” I told him.

“I didn’t say anything,” he said.

“You mean…” I started.

“You heard what I was thinking,” he smiled. “You are developing very fast.”

“Is that bad?”

“Not at all. It’s actually a very good thing,” he said. “Do you want to try the invisibility thing?” he asked. I nodded my head yes. I took Louis’s hand and smiled at him. I concentrated on being invisible and heard Damon laugh.

“What? Did it work?” I asked.

“It did, Jasmine. You did it. You are both invisible,” he said excitedly. I brought us back to normal and smiled up at Louis. He smiled down at me. “You have unbelievable control over all your powers already. I’m amazed,” Damon smiled.

“Thank you,” I told him.

“Well, if that’s all you needed from me, I have some things I need to take care of. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact me,” he smiled as we walked back upstairs. The next morning, I walked back to my room after taking a shower, but Louis wasn’t there. I pulled on a light jacket and thought about him, taking my instantly where he was. He was sitting on a ledge over a door, soaking in the sun. He looked peaceful, happy.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/Jessica_Shadows/Just%20One%20Bite/Vamps/afterturned.jpg

I smiled and sat down quietly beside him.

“Hi,” he smiled at me.

“Hi,” I smiled back. “What are you doing out here?”

“Relaxing,” he said.

“It’s nice out here,” I smiled. He nodded and smiled at me. I closed my eyes and let the sun wash over me. It was nice. I never expected that after I was turned I would be able to do this again. Thankfully, the rings that we were given worked so that we could still enjoy things like this and lead a seemingly normal life.