Chapter 10

"Ok, my brothers name is... Kentaro Kyotani."

Ukai's eyes seem to sparkle at the name and the cop noticed it but you didn't. "Is that the last of your questions officer Brad." Ukai asks calmly.

"Yes that's all for y/n, but I'd like to ask Ukai a question." You nod quietly and say. "Very well, I'll just be in the car then." You walk to the car and sit down.

After about 5 minutes Ukai comes out smiling. He gets in the car and we drive back home. We didn't talk on the way but Ukai never stopped smiling. Once you got home you go to your room while Ukai goes and talks to Takeda.

You stay in your room the whole day reading (y/f/b). After about 4 hours Hinata and Natsu get home.

Hinata runs up to your room and starts knocking on the door. "Y/NNNN I NEED HELP WITH MY HOMEWORK! CAN YOU TEACH ME PLEASEEEEEE!" You open the door and laugh a little. "Of course Hinata, but you need to get better at this."

Time skip to 2 weeks later at practice
(y/n can speak more confidently although it still is rare with the team and is fully talking to their family. Also the team now treat them like a sibling and child because we all love Sugamama😂)

Everyone get on the bus we're having a surprise practice match with Aoba Josai!" Ukai shouts and everyone is shocked.

Everyone ran into the bus excitedly, you and the other girls just walked in calmly. As you sat down Tsukishima stood up, leaving Yamaguchi, and walked over to you.

"I'm sitting here." He said and sat next to you. {Okie dokie.} He slightly smiled and leaned back in the seat listening to music.

As the bus started to go everyone was happily talking and shouting. It was nice until you started to get overwhelmed. You leaned back into the seat and put your hands over your ears. You were panicking a little thinking back to when your mother and father used to fight.

That was until you felt a warmth cover over your ears. You look over and realize that Tsukishima had placed his headphones onto your head and he started playing (y/f/s). You listen to the sound and hum to the music till you start drifting to sleep.

Tsukishimas POV

I look over when I feel something press onto my shoulder. It was y/n, they were asleep, and leaning on my shoulder. My face started to heat up and I looked away.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Yams but something was off. He looks mad and was glaring at y/n. I shrug it off and turn back to their sleeping form.

What I saw wasn't a peacefully sleeping person but a face contorted with looks of fear. Tears ran down their face and they started to shake.

I quickly grabbed their shoulder and rubbed the sides of it trying to calm them down. I started to whisper soothing words and hugged them. Soon they started to calm down and started to sleep peacefully again. That's when I realized that the bus had become quite.

I look around and see everyone staring at me and y/n. Hinata had a small smile on his face while the others were mixed with worry and adorableness. (Idfk if that's the right word or not but imma go with it.)

I glared at them and turned looking the other way. Which just so happened to be back at you. I still had one arm over their shoulders and they were pressed against my side. They looked so much more at peace like this so I didn't move them. I slowly started to drift into sleep.

Time skip till they were at aoba josai also back to normal POV

You wake up as the bus stops and try to move only to feel a weight across your shoulders. you look up and see a sleeping Tsukishima. -omg I fell asleep on Tsuki! What do I do he looks so peaceful but we're here.-

You look at the others and see them laughing quietly at your conundrum. All the boys get off the bus smirking as they walk by. Yamaguci walks by and glares daggers at you.

-I wonder what's his problem.- everyone is now off the bus and your stuck right where you were before.

You slowly shake the boys shoulder trying to wake him but it wasn't working. You poked his stomach and were very close to just punching him in the gut.

Instead you raise your hands to his ears and clap really loudly. Tsukishima jolts up out of the seat alarmed. He looks over at you and you sign. {Well that worked.}

You get up and see Nishinoya recording you and trying hard not to laugh. You smirk and sign. {send it to me when I get a phone.} he doesn't understand much of sign language but Nishinoya got the gist of it. He smirked back, nodded then bolted before Tsukishima could steal his phone and delete the video.

Tsukishima roles his eyes and walks off the bus with you trailing behind. You both start walking towards the Aoba Josai gym where the team is waiting for you.

Daichi then enters the gym and you all fallow suit. You walk in last behind Ukai. You look around at all the players and go towards your bench.

That was until your eyes landed on a face so familiar that you couldn't stop looking. Your eyes were widened in shock and started watering. As if feeling your stare the person turns around and sees you. Instantly their eyes widen in recognition and start to water as well.

Next thing you know is your being tackled to the ground by a huge hug. You hug back tightly. You don't even notice that both teams have run over to see what was happening.

Just as Tsukishima and Hinata are about to pull him off, Ukai steps in and quietly tells everyone to leave them be. Everyone is asking why and are still looking at us confused only for their questions to be answered a second later when Kyōtani yells out. "I-I MISSED YOU NII-CHAN!"

(Y'all are twins but you were born first so Kyōtani calls you nii-chan.)

He was quietly crying against your shoulder as you lay hugging on the ground. After 5 minutes you gently sit up still hugging Kyōtani. You stand up and carry him to the benches so your not in the middle of the court.

Kyōtani had stopped crying but was still holding you like you'd leave him any second.

The rest of the 2 teams were split up and talking to each other wondering what was going on. Especially Aoba Josai who have never seen Kyōtani cry or be upset.

Finally you and Kyōtani part but he's still holding your arm. -I don't think he's going to let go anytime soon.- you think smiling a little. You both stand up and walk over to your teams.

Daichi walks up to you and Kyōtani.
"Y/n do you want to tell me what this is about." You nod quietly and sign. {yes Daichi, well first I'd like to introduce you to my twin brother Kentarō Kyōtani.}