chapter 6

Mitsuya led you both to the train, you both sat silently up there. He was quietly jamming out to music while you sat there looking at the scenery. After the train ride, you were on the other side of town. There was a thick line between where you stayed and where the others stayed in Toman. Walking distance was not common, that's why the boys usually rode their bikes to your side of town. However the meeting place wasn't that far from your house, it was about 4 blocks.

You've never come to this side of town, you were close yesterday. Chifuyu stays on the border, if you walk past his home you'll be in the deep part of Toman. It was a bit creepy to walk through, usually, you'd ride with Mikey on the back of his bike.

"Excuse the dolls, my sisters tend to leave them all over the place." When walking into his home dolls and action figures were laid across the ground. His sisters who left the mess were nowhere to be found, they were out in the back playing in the neighborhood playground. He was picking up the dolls the farther he walked into the home. You helped him pick up the dolls in the hallway, as you did you began to examine them. Each of the dolls had a cool stitch or pattern sewed into them.

The one in your hand had the name Mana stitched into the shirt, surrounding the name were butterflies. On the back of the doll, their last name Mitsuya was stitched into them as well.

"These are so cool."

"Thanks, I made them." He handed you another doll, it was the same as the other one but this one had the name Luna stitched into the shirt. Hers was the colors of the rainbow, she also had different cats and dogs stitched into them as well.

"So I'm guessing the party is out here, Hey (Y/N), how are you?"

Turning around you saw Chifuyu walking out of a room, his arm was bandaged with white tape. His face had a few bruises and scratches but it wasn't as bad as the black eye on his face. This discoloration looked horrible, he was definitely going through it.

"I should be asking you the same. How's the arm?" You pointed to his arm, there was now a red hue that was seeping through it. From the looks of it, you could tell it was his blood.

He glanced down at his arm, shaking it lightly, "It's fine, it's only a little graze, nothing I can't handle."

"Baji said you were crying?" Mitsuya interjected.

"That's a lie!" Mitsuya eyed him, Chifuyu kept his same demeanor until he finally cracked with a smile. "Well...I thought I was dead for a minute okay."

You all laughed at Chifuyu's behavior. It was quite funny seeing his reaction, he re-created the entire scene of him getting shot. It was gruesome to hear but knowing Chifuyu he made humor come out of it, something about these two always brings you happiness. You just sat back and watched him prance around the room telling the story over and over again.

"Do you know who shot you?" You asked, that was the only question that kept circling throughout your head.

"I have no idea, I wasn't the one who was supposed to get shot though," Chifuyu said confidently, this earned him a jab from Mitsuya. He was muttering something in his ear, you couldn't quite make it out but you heard Mikey's name. Just like that you began to think the worst, you didn't want to imply anything or make assumptions but you felt deep down that the bullet wasn't meant for Chifuyu it was made for Mikey. You could see it in their faces, neither of them could look you in the eye.

"Chifuyu." You said dangerously low, his hands went up in a defensive way. Nothing made you angrier than someone keeping things from you. Even if it benefited you if they didn't tell you it would be on your mind for days until someone told you. The biggest grin was plastered on his face, you couldn't keep yourself that mad at him. You managed to crack a small smile but it didn't last long.