chapter 7

"Mikey?"

"Hmm, Can you open your window please?" His deep voice grumbled throughout your ear.

You walked over to your window, it was the same one you climbed out of plenty of times. Looking down you saw Mikey, he stood there with one of his hands in his sweats and the other one on his phone. He was absolutely stunning, although he was wearing a hoodie and sweats he was still handsome as ever. You were taken aback, something about him being here irritated you. You wanted to knock that stupid grin off of his face.

You opened your window allowing him to enter, you sat on the bed with one of your blankets covering your legs. Mikey entered your room, the sudden shift of air was quite awkward. Never in a million years would you have thought things would be awkward with Mikey.

"Hey."

"Hey."

Mikey titled his hands towards the bed, you moved your feet over so he could sit at the bottom of the bed. You were at the top, your mind was running like a hamster on a wheel. You had been contemplating on what to say, your brain wanted you to hug and make up while your heart was telling you to make him hurt. You wanted him to feel every ounce of emotion that he put you through.

He smiles, "(Y/N)-chan"

"How did you find me?" You cut his sentence off quickly, he smiles instantly. You were not in the mood to play these games with him, if he wanted to come here and act as if nothing happened then he had another thing coming for him.

He dug through his pants pulling out his phone, "I still have your location."

"Well, delete it."

"Huh?"

You fell quiet, you didn't mean to say that but you were just so frustrated with him. Too much was going on and now all of sudden he wants to pop up. When you needed him the most he was nowhere to be found. He hurt you in so many ways and it's like he doesn't even care. Does he even feel an ounce of guilt for what he did to you that day?

"I heard you went to the police station."

Seriously!?

Your mouth opens then you quickly closed it, you placed your head in your hands and screamed bloody murder. You lift your head to see him looking back at you with a concerned look. Your chest was heaving up and down, you placed your head in your hands again and let out another scream. Out of all the things he could have asked he asked that. All you got was a Hey and then he got straight to the point. He didn't bother to ask you how you were or how did you get the bruise on the side of your face.

Your hands balled into fists, patience was all you needed. Composure as well because he had one more time to say something and he was joining the club of brutality to the face.

"Wow, Mikey, that's all you care about?" You said sarcastically, he looked up to you with a concerned look, he reached out to you but you swatted him away, "So you're telling me you don't feel bad about how you treated me? I've cried myself to sleep for two nights straight because of you. Tonight will make three but that's a different story," You seethed out, your labored breathing was the only thing that was heard. Mikey sat there with an emotionless expression, he didn't seem apologetic at all. "You hurt me, Mikey, you brought me to my lowest point." Your voice cracked, tears threatening to spill out of your eyes.

"I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you." He got up from the side of the bed, you walked around to the other side so he couldn't touch you. The bed was in the middle cutting you both off from contact. Mikey held out his arms motioning for you to come in them. You shook your head no, your arms were wrapped around your chest. A stern facial expression now appeared.