chapter 11

Mikey P.O.V

These days I found it hard to think, I found myself occupying myself with small things like tapping a pen against something or blowing bubbles with my gum. At this point, I was desperate to find something to get the gears turning in my head.

Fuck, I felt myself nitpicking with my inner thoughts. It was making me more agitated about the little things. I continued to flip the coin in the air as I thought about last week. The sadness I felt about both of the situations began to stir the anger that was deep within me. I had to stop myself multiple times from doing something I would regret.

"Mikey!"

As if the voice wasn't as clear as day I caught myself looking at the entrance of the warehouse. Mistsuya stood there waiting for me to acknowledge him; however, I did the complete opposite. I continued to flick my coin in the air.

His elegant voice continued to break me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, I'm talking to you."

I flicked my coin toward him, "Can't you see I'm busy?" He stood clearly unbothered by my attempt to make him irate. As much as I wanted to smile I didn't, I kept the itching feeling inside while I watched him march towards me.

"Doing nothing Mikey. Why aren't you getting ready for the meeting? Is it not important for you?"

"I told Ken-chin to handle it. I need to think about some things."

Mitsuya sucked in a breath, "You've been thinking for a week, Mikey. Nothing is going to change here." He tapped his hand against my skull, "You have to physically get up and do something."

I smacked his hand away from my face, "I'm not done thinking so I can't make any action happen right now." Slowly I stood up, Mistsuya didn't bother to stop me from walking away from the conversion. He must have known that it was starting to make me irritated. He was coming in between my peace.

"This is about (Y/N) isn't it?" He cheekily smiled.

I didn't take another step, every bone in my body shut down when I heard that name. "Shut up Mitsuya!" I shouted, the amount of force that I put behind that remark left me hoarse. I felt like a lion yelling at its prey. Now I was ready to pounce on it to make it mine.

I stormed up to him grabbing him by his shirt, I was heaving from the amount of anger that was circuiting in my body. My first tremble harshly against my body, it was itching to punch someone. This is one of the many reasons why I kept myself away from people. The littlest things would upset me. Cleary would send me over the edge to do something I'd regret.

He held up his hands against his face as he smiled, "Hey, don't get mad at me. This isn't my fault. Maybe if you talk to her then things would be alright."

" I can't talk to a hypocrite."

"What makes you say that?"

I dropped him back to his feet with a bit of intensity. He stumbled back on his feet a little, continuing his fit of giggling. I sat back down on the stool while my thoughts of last week flooded in. Every time I thought about it, it would only piss me off more. She lied, "She told me multiple times that she'd never leave me. Yet she's around here degrading me for the things that she told me multiple times that she'd never judge me about." My fist clenched again, she was the only person who could bring this type of anger out of me. It was because I loved her, I fucking adored her and she stabbed me in the back with her lies.