chapter 10

Mikey POV

Breaking up with (Y/N) was one of the hardest things to do. I slowly felt my life fall into pieces, she was the glue that was holding me together but it wasn't fair to her. She should not be the one keeping me sane, I should be the one keeping myself sane. I needed to stop relying on people and get my shit together. That's one of the reasons why I decided to break up with (Y/N). It sounds selfish but it's what needed to be done.

"Where the hell have you been!?" Ken-chin yelled, I ignored him and grabbed the baseball bat that was near his bike. I don't know who brought it but it was mine now. I had a lot of steam that needed to be blown off and I was going to start with the assholes who ruined my date.

People were dropping like flies, I was swinging with no care in the world. I would occasionally stop and smash their ribs in, it made me feel a little better but then again I still felt worse. (Y/N) said that it was a toxic way for me to release my emotions.

I stopped my antics to take a good look around me. Bodies were everywhere, the fight was just like it was the night of the fair. That ended with someone's face getting smashed in but tonight it might end with someone's death. "Find me the one who hurt (Y/N)!" 

I sat back near the wall watching all of my members scatter to find the main man I wanted. I was using people's heads as a ball for my bat, they kept running towards me so I would send them flying back with my baseball bat.

As I walked I searched for their leader, he had to be here somewhere but the longer I searched the more I didn't think he would be here.

"MIIKEY! I FOUND HIM!" Baji's voice ranged through my head, I pushed my way through the people until I found Baji on top of the guy I wanted.

"Who's your leader?" I asked calmly, I knew this was going to end badly. Every time I am calm something bad always happens. Whenever I am enraged nothing terrible happens it's always when I am calm.

"Fuck off Manjiro." He spat, the blood in his mouth landed on my face. I wiped it off slowly with one hand while my other one reached into my back pocket and grabbed my gun. I shot him once in the leg to give him a warning that I was not playing around with him. Baji covered his mouth with his hand to muffle his screams of agony. I sat there and watched tears come out of his eyes. Not a single wave of emotion came over me. It also seemed like everyone else was too focused on fighting, they didn't seem phased by gun shot.

"Okay, okay I don't know who our leader is but I do know that his younger brother is in the hospital. Some crazy fuck smashed his head in with a wrench."

I laughed, I tapped the gun on my own head, "I'm that crazy fuck."

What am I a psychopath now?

I was done with him, there was nothing else I needed from him or did I.  I shot him again but this time I blew off a piece of his ear. "That's for putting your hands on my girl, do it again and I'll blow more than your ear off."

All I could hear was his muffled cries, my head was pounding and so was my heart. Ken-chin could handle the rest, their leader obviously was not here because if he was he would have come to confront me already. These men that were here were easy to fight so I wasn't too scared to leave them. I believed in every single one of my members.

I placed the gun back in my back pocket. I am slowly getting comfortable with the fact of having a gun. Ken-chin wasn't too happy that I had a gun but who was he to tell me what to do. I tried to use my fist but look what happened, Chifuyu got shot. I have a lot of power with the gun and I'm not planning on dropping it anytime soon.