02

"GOOD MORNING! I'M SORRY I'M LATE!" You greeted once you entered the café that you were currently working

The manager greeted you back but didn't do anything. He told you to just go back to work.

"Is your schedule packed for the rest of the night, Y/N?" Your crewmate questioned as the both of you cleaned the tables one by one before completely opening the café.

'None that I have . . .' you shaked your head as an answer. You almost jumped in shock when your crewmate gasped as if something bad just happened. You looked to her and saw her face being all happy.

"Why?" You asked before spraying water all over the next table and rubbing the dry towel over it.

"Nothing good really. Just wanted to invite you over to my house. There's a party that'd be held later. Even the boss is invited." Your crewmate explained as she cleaned the table next to yours.

'Party? It would be nice. As long as I don't drink.' You thought, slowly agreeing. Somehow, it felt like you don't want to drink. Like something was hunting you.

"I'll go." You smiled back at your crewmate. She beamed a bright smile back at you before the two of you finished up to open the café.

A little later, a costumer entered the café. You suspiciously eyed the person who just entered.

It was weird to see someone wearing sunglasses, a hat and a heavy coat during the summer season. It was suspicious for you to see it.

"Good Morning Sir! What would you like to order?" You greeted once he got near the aisle. The person was a bit tall, you could say that.

'Why am I so short?' You bitterly cried inside. The person's voice brought you back to reality once he spoke.

"I'll have the . . ." He stared back at the menu above, not being able to decide about what to order.

A gut popped out from your forehead. 'You shouldn't have of answered me when you're still not able to decide!' You irritably thought. Seriously! Men! Speak when it's only necessary!