10

Your shift went by pretty easily and good

Your shift went by pretty easily and good. No annoying costumers to irritate you came in. By the time afternoon came. It was Karu's shift to watch the front while you clean up the storage room of the café. Strange isn't it? Karu's the acting manager and yet he handles works like serving the costumers instead of signing paperworks.

It'd been two hours since you've arrived at the storage room and well, that said from your current situation. Dusts and old stuffs never sat well with you however, "Was that a spider I just saw?!" you backed away from a shelf that you were supposed to clean.

"Nope! Just me!" Karu appeared from behind the shelf, which startled you since he literally came in without making any noises.

"How'd you get in?" Wasn't he supposed to be in the counter? Guarding it?

"I don't know? From the door I did?" He answered sarcastically with him also rolling his eyes. In his hands was a small box that seemed to contain something that piqued your curiousity.

"What's that?" you pointed at the box. It looked brand new. Who knows? Maybe it'll contain something more interesting inside of it?

Karu shaked it before answering your question, "I don't know really. Just saw this randomly sitting infront of my porch."

You ushered him, "Then open it." Your curiousity was eating you up.

He stoop down to place the box at the lower part of the shelf. "It wasn't addressed to me."

"Then who was it addressed to?" Did the delivery man perhaps mistook the address? It could be possible but at the same time, not.

"It's not cool if we open a parcel that isn't ours." he sighed, a bit crestfallen since he can't open the box out of curiosity.

He was right though. It's not nice to consider someone elses parcel just because you're curious about what's inside.

"Oh well, you planning on returning it?" you stoop down to his level, eyeing the box thoroughly. Your curiousity really was eating you up but you do know what's best for the situation.

"Yes and No." he shrugged as he stood up and exited the storage room.

"Son of a perimeter . . ." you muttered when he left you hanging. Yes and No? Yes, he'll return it or No, he won't? That's so confusing but whatever.

You picked up one dusty box from the corner. It wasn't in a bad condition but it was sure dusty. Who'd placed a box like this to let it sit for no reason? Seriously.

"I hope there are no spiders or any bugs inside." you opened the lid to peek for what the box contained.

Well that's peachy.

Why'd this old box contained a black mini dress with a pair of booties over it?

You averted your eyes from left to the right, checking if there was any person inside,-Karu,- but luckily there were none.