04

"Where do you want to go next?" He asked once the two of you exited the café

You thought for a moment about where the next destination would be. 'Going to the mall would be nice.' you thought about how you would just sit in the bench and rest for a wee bit and then, comes to chaos of you paying the bills to your newly bought clothes for the day off venture.

"To the nearest mall!" You worded out. He nodded and dragged you back to his bike.

'God, bless me on my date today.' It felt nauseating how he has to speed up once again.

Once the two of you were already tucked in. You brought yourself to his back, laying down as you tilted your head to the side. It felt like a romantic story with your position right now. Head layed down and front body pressed against his back.

'This reminds me of cuddling.' It was close to cuddling though. And so a shriek left your mouth once again when he did sped up.

'It's all in your thoughts. . . So don't vomit!' A smile soon appeared from your lips when you felt like you were starting to enjoy the ride.

Your eyes finally opened and Your eyes widened when you saw the scenery infront of you.

It was as if you felt liable for a minute. 'Maybe I should've opened my eyes earlier.' The lights that came from the gigantic buildings partnered the yellow and red blinking blobs. It felt nostalgic to see the whole lights of the city.

"Hey!" You yelled so he would notice you. He replied with a noticeable grunt, his eyes focused on the front.

He was listening and that made you smile more. "I'm having fun! Thank you!", True to your words, you were actually having fun.

Your father never liked you having doing bad nor stuffs that tests the law like this right now. Speeding without a care. He's always told you to not involve yourself in some bad ambitions.

'Sorry for breaking one of the promise we made, Dad.'

He replied back with a 'heh'. Your eyes stared up above to admire the night sky. The stars reminded you of the people that was currently living in the entire world. It reminded you how before it was all darkness until it everyone shone and did their best to make a city and a world full of brightness.