18

"She's starting to get suspicious and that's not the Akira that I know long of, Rindou!" You shoved the messed up cooked subside-up egg

"She's starting to get suspicious and that's not the Akira that I know long of, Rindou!" You shoved the messed up cooked subside-up egg. The anger from Rindou not believing what you say rose up and fury was seen in your eyes.

Rindou gulped his part in slight disgruntle when you kept on glaring intimately at the half-finished breakfast. Who would not if all of you blabber out were the truth but nobody believes you even one word? It's so nice to decapitate someone right now.

Rindou probed on forward, risking his life— well jokingly. "How can you say so?"

You raised the fork and pointed it threateningly at him. The glint on your eyes spreading like a wildfire. "Who in their right minds would dare keep a dangerous revolver. Oh right? For safety? She's living in an apartment for muffin sakes! Anyone could immediately be alerted if someone broke into her suite and mostly, she's into Karu!"

"And what does her boy toy have to do with this? And doesn't she reside with her parents? I was there at the party." The other challenged the latter by putting his fork on top of yours.

"No, at that day she was asked to take over the house since her parents were on a vacation! She originally lives in an apartment and I don't know either what Karu has to do with this and why he's involved." You lowered down the fork and Rindou followed your move. You were exaggerated at the thought of Akira being someone else that she does not know of. A two-faced person, Akira told.

Rindou hummed carelessly. His interest on the topic was slowly subsiding and he wasn't interested in any other terms than you yourself. You kept on blabbering about the 'weirdness' of your crewmate whilst the other sat there, continuing on his meal but was also listening faintly to your mouth opening every second of the time.

"...she looked so apathetic and I can't help but to think that she's someone I don't know accurately of and it's scary to think that I don't know every truth of her. I don't know what she truthfully is or what–"

"She's your crewmate. Not your sister or anything, Y/n. For once, use your brain and think that you don't really need to know what she does or who she is because she's none of your business." Rindou interjected, biting the egg from the fork apathetically. God knows himself how the guy has some sort of attraction to Y/n but he just doesn't get how she's that . . . dumb? Something weird? Exaggerated? Words can't describe how she acts at some times. Rindou may like her of some sorts but that didn't mean he should treat her like a queen. Of course, he'd also like to sass for a while.

You gasped dramatically as always. Rindou didn't expect her to change as what she already was anyways. "Was that just an insult I heard right now?"

"Depends if you either; learn from that diss or live with it haunting your thoughts." He pointed out. Cutting to every shortcuts and heading to the main point as likewise of him to do.