13

Rindou seldomly believed that his seed in life was to follow his older brother like a lost puppy— he knows what his role is and he hates it when someone points it out

Thus it concludes as now,

"Rindou, can you grab that can of beans up there?" Y/N said as she pointed at the highest end of the shelf.

"How'd you know that I was here?" Rindou popped out from his 'hiding' corner. He sentimentally reached for the can of beans at the 'not-so-very-high-part-of-the-shelf' before throwing it down to her basket.

Y/N stifled a soft laugh from her throat. Only idiots wouldn't notice where Rindou was obviously hiding.

"Thanks." She continued to find the other stuff that was listed on her grocery list.

Which Rindou seldomly believed as— he followed her like a lost puppy that he was.

It bothered Y/N while she picked up a box of fresh milk from the refrigerator area of the grocery store. Many people where staring at them wherever direction they head to.

She could even hear loud purposely murmurs and gossips and it made her a bit insecure.

"Do you even have enough money to pay for those?!" The youngest haitani twitched an eye at how loaded her basket was.

"Yup. Yesterday was payday and I have to do the groceries too. Don't wanna starve right?" The young woman chuckled. Good thing she remembered that she had no stocks left inside the refrigerator or she'd starve in the middle of the night.

She began to move and Rindou picked up her heavy basket before she could do so. They went to the fruits and vegetables area and he stood there and watched as she picked up different kinds of fruits and placed them down to the filled basket.

It just also happens that he finds himself listening to some brats conversation just near them. He was still human after all— just a grumpy and isolated one in that statement.

"Isn't that guy a hottie?"

"right? Is that his girlfriend?"

"What a waste of looks for him to date a girl like her. Gross."

"I know right?! I'd rather date him instead!"

Rindou couldn't resist the harm but to yell at the two girls whispering just near them. "Can you two shut the fuck up?!"

It called the other costumers attentions alright but Rindou didn't give a fuck. He's been through the worse and what he did was just a starters.

The two girls shaked in fear when his piercing glare shot through them. Boring holes to their bodies invisibly.

"W-we're s-s-sorry!" The other one stuttered as she batted her eyelashes. Thinking that she had a hope of surviving his wrath when she stays still and act all pretty.