22.1

22.1: [Reconcilation]

"My oh my, you look beautiful with that glasses, love~" Ran entered from outside the door, startling you since you were so caught up with signing the paperworks that you barely noticed him entering the room.

You glanced up from your glasses and smiled cheekily at him. "A good day to you too, Haitani-san." you greeted, your index finger beckoning for him to sit down at one of the office single couch that you kept for some 'i-am-definitely-worked-out' purposes.

"Enough with that -san. Can't you just call me by my name? Like how you used to before? I wouldn't mind~" he grinned at you. His other hand playing with his bowtie.

You went back to your paperworks. The pen on your hand, jotting and signing some things down. "But I would, Haitani-san. We're business partners and it is inappropriate if I call you leisurely by your name only."

"You surely have grown, Y/n . . ." He snickered when you looked up with furrowed eyebrows at him. The little move was cute to his eyesight.

You sighed but nonetheless, lightly laughed along with his jesting. "I wouldn't say the same, Haitani-san." you spoke up as you bit your lower lip. Little paperworks left to sign down on your messy desk.

He sniggered. "Are you free at six?" Ran's purple eyes darted to the wall clock on your office to check the time.

'Is he asking me on a date?' Your eyebrows bolted in excitement. Forgetting that you actually have an appointment later at six. Working in a nightly hour is considered weird but nothing is normal if you're the one deciding what's what.

"Of course!" You exclaimed quite enthusiastically that he looked brazen with your exploit reaction.

"I'll pick you up at six then, I'm glad we met again, love." he stood up just to reach over and kiss you longingly on the lips. You melted at the feeling of his lips pressed against yours, once again that familiar feeling subsiding in.

The door bursted open and two figures stepped inside, both eyes still attached to the screen below their head while searching for your appointments and meetings.

"Y/n-sama, Haitani Rindou-san is requesting for your– . . . presence?" Karu trailed off questioningly when he finally looked up along with Akira who looked dumbfounded by what she was witnessing infront of their eyes.

"What is the meaning of this Y/n?! Ran?!" Akira who was immediately startled by the scene, raised her voice at the both of you. Finally forgetting to use any honorifics. Geez, what took her to wake up?

"Akira, lower your voice. The people outside has ears remember?" Karu hushed Akira down by placing a finger over her mouth.

Akira composed herself before clearing her throat and speaking in a more calmer manner now. "Y/n-sama, please stop this idiocy inside the office. This building was built for work and not for personal purposes. Refrain yourself from smooching someone's face off inside this room." 'Or refrain yourself from meeting those two ever again or I'll be damned if your uncle knows about this.' Akira glared intently at Ran who remained unfazed by her piercing eyes.

Karu covered Akira's glare with his hand before explaining things more simpler. "Sorry for her words but she just means that you shouldn't kiss Y/n inside the office leisurely Ran. Other people might catch this scene unintentionally and word would spread about the both of you having 'something' and it might affect Y/n's reputation. So please be careful the next time you two . . ." he purposely trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence anymore.