36

Five more chapters ಥ‿ಥ idk why but blue period made me realize that it was a good change to not paint anymore, other than I'm so out of motivation and be a tryhard like I used to before , that is. And yes, I encourage you guys to watch/read blue period coz its depression 24/7 and gæ.and yes again , I'm salty but not more saltier than saltyshima.
-

Rindou twitched in his spot, standing at the side of the comfort rooms while waiting for Y/n to finally leave. He didn't need to feel awkward of course, it's for public use after all but with the way he's close with the womens comfort room made him giddily.

Yes, he's used up how many virgin bodies for his own satisfaction, sluts, whores, harlots, side flings, random ass chicks but he  never felt nervous everytime with them. Knowing how they're just a bunch of side characters to his life, he's not dealing with any of it.

So why was he stuck up with a moody look that frightened every passerby that walked over him. His eyebrows were scrunched and he had to bite his lip to prevent himself by letting out a full scowl on his face.

'Hurry up goddamn it.'

Of course he loves Y/n but sometimes it was just so nice to cuss at her especially when she gets too annoying with something.

"Wow, surprised to see you here, Haitani."

Rindou scoffed and made his way to punch Kokonoi lightly in the shoulder. They were both alone outside the comfort room--- well, specifically speaking, they felt like they were the only ones here since the other people didn't matter anymore.

One question; why was kokonoi here in the every first place? He's not just going to drive how many kilometers just to go inside a public comfort room that can be found anywhere.

"What brings you here, Money Monger?" He went back to his original place while patiently waiting for Koko's answer.

Kokonoi squatted down beside him with a bored face. "Lemme be your third wheel for the day. I just don't feel like spendin' my money, you get that feeling, right? I mean, how could you not? It's not like the suit you're wearing now was bought by your own money in the first place."

"Modify those words somewhere else, fucker. I have a date and nobody is going to ruin it for me." Rindou fixed his suit and combed back his hair for a little while, making the other passers halt at his attractiveness, mostly girls but he doesn't give a shit about it.

He's got a pretty face and he knowns it to the very end. Why'd you think he was able to hook up with a lot of whores at some bars if it weren't for his attractiveness?

Kokonoi was getting irked by Rindou showing off his face at the crowd. It was getting on his nerves for some reason. "Could you stop that?"

Rindou paused combing his hair and took a glance back at Kokonoi. A smirk appealing on his face, one that screams dominance and arrogance.

"Stop what?"

"Stop acting like the whole population would bow down just because of your face, bastard." The money monger gritted. He stood up properly and dusted his bottom half.

Rindou laughed hysterically at the complaint. "That's because they are."

"Self proclaimed bastard." A feminine voice butted in, Y/n was finally out from the comfort room and she had both of her hands rested on the sides of her waist.

Kokonoi reached out to cup her hand and kiss the back of it tenderly. She was caught off guard by this move of course but nonetheless let the money monger do what he plans to do.