Opening Chapter

Slowly, one months have passed since Yibo and Zhan decided to live together in their new home.

Yibo often went on a hike and in the meantime looked for clues to help Kuan find the stray werewolves. Or he investigated to gather information about them or other creatures for Mr. Xiao, who also helped Kuan find the werewolves. But in addition, Yibo also paid close attention to Zhan's safety. During his travels, Yibo not only watched for signs of werewolves, but also for negative signs of dark forces that could endanger him or his bunny. 🐰

. . . . . .

Meanwhile, Zhan enjoyed a calm, peaceful life. He often went for a walk, especially when the sun was shining. Walking in the woods, he always stopped near a small waterfall, sat down, and listened to the beautiful sounds of nature.

But when Zhan sensed the souls wandering near him, he took out his notebook and began to draw

Souls always told him of their tragedy, hoping that a demon would take off the weight of the pain on them and then they would find peace more easily

Souls always told him of their tragedy, hoping that a demon would take off the weight of the pain on them and then they would find peace more easily. Although some souls longed for revenge rather than peace, they sought the help of the hybrid to achieve this. After hearing the request of the raging souls, Zhan went home, and then in the evening, when Yibo was asleep, he set out on a hunt.

When communicating with dark souls, Zhan always made dark drawings that showed a horrible event. Zhan always hid these drawings, never showing them to anyone. Always after the drawings were done, he tore the sheets out of the booklet and hid them in his room, in one of the drawers on the desk.

. . . . . .

When they were not busy with their own tasks, they always went together into a huge field where they trained, practiced with their power, and sometimes even fought each other. The place was not too far from their home, so it was right for them.

Although Zhan didn't think training was so necessary, he always did it when Yibo asked him because he didn't want Yibo to be mad at him

Although Zhan didn't think training was so necessary, he always did it when Yibo asked him because he didn't want Yibo to be mad at him ... and especially since in the meantime they could have been more together. Unlike zhan, Yibo considered this very important, especially for Zhan. He knew very well how dangerous Zhan's power was, especially if Zhan couldn't control it properly.

. . . . . .

However, Mr. Xiao has not been entirely himself since his son left. He once again became as cold, gloomy, unkind as he had been years ago. Ever since he saw the crow, he hadn't been able to stay calm.

During the day he stayed in the house and made alterations to strengthen the walls, doors, windows. He sharpened the blades of knives, even carving runes in some. He collected chains that were strong enough to catch even a giant werewolf, trained, searched, and read.

In the evenings, he waited for hours for the bird to reappear before grabbing knives and set out to hunt in the woods. He waited every night, but the bird hasn't been anywhere since. He finally gave up after a week.

Every week he called Zhan or Yibo several times to make sure everything was fine with them. He always calmed down when he heard his son's voice, but his fear did not go away. Mr. Xiao knew the crow was watching them for a reason and showed up to him that night. And, he knew that bird had a message for one of them that he was not happy about.

 And, he knew that bird had a message for one of them that he was not happy about

- - - - - - - - - - - 

Mr. Xiao and Yibo did not even notice what Zhan had done secretly both day and night while he was not at home.

It is no coincidence that the crow no longer showed up around Mr. Xiao's house, just as Yibo never found dark souls in the woods ...

Their seemingly calm lives changed one day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the mistakes!🥀.... But thank you for reading! I hope you liked it!🤍

Please comment, vote and follow! 💮 Have a nice day!!