Chapter 2 | The Night of Revenge

The night was quiet. Despite the darkness, Zhan found the place relatively easily. When he reached the field, he walked to one of the torches and then lit it.

After waiting half an hour, Zhan felt the dark energy again, though the effect was faint

After waiting half an hour, Zhan felt the dark energy again, though the effect was faint. He walked around the torch and waited.

Zhan watched where the werewolf would come from, but no matter how he always watched the small noises, the werewolf managed to surprise him unexpectedly. Just as the wolf could have jumped on him, Zhan stepped away. The werewolf turned and snarled but did not attack again.

"Hey, dude! What's wrong with you? ... Look, ... I guessed you're coming here tonight, that's why I'm here now. I want to help you. But there's nothing I can do until you're so violent and you can't even talk to me. Would you do that to transform into a human form? And then tell me, why were you here this afternoon? What do you want from us?"

The wolf didn't move, just growled.

"Whatever your problem, we can discuss it calmly, don't you think? .. And would you stop growling? I'm not your enemy, .. or maybe that's what you want?" Zhan asked.

Reluctantly, however, the werewolf attacked Zhan again. But Zhan grabbed the werewolf's throat and then squeezed it to the ground.

"I warn you, if you don't stop this, then-" Zhan heard a croak, then saw a crow fly away with sudden speed over his head.

Taking advantage of Zhan's inattention, the werewolf freed himself and scratched Zhan's hand. The werewolf pushed Zhan aside and ran away. Zhan got up from the ground and ran after the werewolf. Zhan managed to follow him for a while, but when the werewolf started to move away from him, Zhan called his demon dogs, the hellhounds. After a few minutes, Zhan stopped running and just watched as 4 big hellhounds circled around the raging werewolf.

 After a few minutes, Zhan stopped running and just watched as 4 big hellhounds circled around the raging werewolf

The dogs snarled wildly at the werewolf, pointed their sharp teeth and growled loudly. The werewolf spun in one place, trying to find a way out, but stopped when he noticed Zhan approaching him.

Zhan stopped in front of the werewolf and just waited.

"Aren't you willing to transform even now?" Zhan asked. After a little hesitation, the werewolf transformed into a human form, he looked down angrily, remaining in a sitting position. - "It finally worked. It was so hard, huh?" Zhan became serious and continued. "And now tell me who you are, and why were you watching me and Yibo?"