A/N and headcanons

I would greatly appreciate constructive criticism and corrections! If you see any grammatical errors in my story, please make a comment on the paragraph it's in so I can fix it. I just caught an error myself after it was published and I quickly corrected it. I want my story to be as understandable as possible, and it's easy to be distracted from the story itself by errors in the writing.

That being said, I hope you all are enjoying the story so far! Please make any suggestions in what you want in this book, but PLEASE REMEMBER I have every right to say no since it's my story! Of course, I'm way too nice and will most likely be scared to say no unless it's a really messed up suggestion. This book is meant to be FLUFF! I don't want to put angst in this story because there's already enough angst in Wattpad. I wanted to make this book as some sort of break from that, in a matter of sense. But, of course, if I think it could benefit the plot, I might add a LITTLE bit. I don't want people to feel depressed after reading this.

Thank you for understanding! Also, I've read stories where they made fanart based on it, and if that happened I'd do a mixture of screeching so high only dogs can hear it, and crying my eyes out from pure joy. 

And with that, I will list my headcanons.

~Luca identifies as panromantic demisexual.

~Giulia has a girlfriend at her school in Genova.

~Alberto loves spiders, I mean absolutely LOVES them, because they're different from other bugs. If he sees one in the house, he sets it free instead of killing it.

~Luca loves to draw. He picked it up quickly at school and now prefers to draw in his free time.

~Sea monsters are very intelligent, allowing them to learn how to do things very quickly. This is why Luca was able to walk in 5 minutes.

~Sea monsters are just another type of human, just being able to change form. Due to lack of knowledge, however, land people and sea people claim that they aren't the same species.

~Alberto gets a PhD and becomes a therapist for children and teenagers with family issues, because he wants to prevent what he went through from happening to others.

~Alberto identifies as biromantic homosexual.

~SKIRTS. LUCA LOVES WEARING SKIRTS.

~No matter how hard he tries, Alberto just cannot tie a tie even if his life depended on it. Luca helps him.

~when showing romantic affection towards another, sea monsters touch tails as a sign of trust, and wrap their tail around the other's like how humans hold hands while hugging or cuddling.

~Machievelli is Massimo's emotional support animal. He got him when he and Giulia's mom divorced, which is why Machiavelli follows Massimo around everywhere he goes.

And now for amazing fanart I found on google because I can't draw as well as these people