Author's final note

Ciao, my beautiful readers! You've finished this book! I'm so glad I wrote this, it was really fun to write. It was also a great stress reliever, and I might write another Luberto book. However, I plan to have this mature theme:

~Depression/self harm

This book was made to be for everyone, including younger kids. I wanted a book that was 100% clean, but still very enjoyable to read. I stepped out of my comfort zone with this one, I usually write fanfictions based on the two above themes. However, I found it quite refreshing to write about cute couple things. They're kind of different when I write them. Angst themes are written from a hidden side of me that can relate and wants to indirectly share my pain. However, fluff themes are from my optimistic, hopeful side. It was nice to write from that part of my heart for once.

That being said, I hope you enjoyed reading! I'm kind of debating with myself whether or not I should make a sequel, based on Alberto's time at school. Give me your opinion: should I end it here and have a cute, fluffy conclusion? Or should I release my inner angst and write about Alberto's jealousy and trauma, and how he deals with it? I'd love to know what you think!

Thank you for reading, and please vote on this book! I love you all!

Oh you're still here? Cool. Here's some images I found on google.

 Here's some images I found on google