Tutor: Session 3

"Chaeng-ah, I'm sorry." Jisoo chased after her.

Jennie and Irene went away once they felt satisfied with themselves. But they left Jisoo to deal with a neglected Chaeyoung.

"I don't know why they were acting like that, I swear."

"You told me you were tutoring them, not flirting with them while I was away." Chaeyoung choked up, trying not to cry.

"They would never flirt with one of us, you know that." Jisoo reassured her, which she shouldn't be doing in the first place.

Chaeyoung is her best friend. Her best friend that she has liked for almost 8 years now.

Jisoo knows she doesn't have a chance with her. She's just a bit sensitive and possessive since she's her only close friend.

But when Chaeyoung behaves so territorial over her, she can't help but wish there was something more there other than just platonic love.

"You're not replacing me, are you?" Chaeyoung frowned.

"We've been best friends for 8 years. I would never." Jisoo kissed her forehead, bringing a smile back to her face.

Jennie, who came back to get Jisoo's number, unfortunately heard everything.

------

"I'm giving up."

"What?" Irene was surprised to hear that from Jennie for the first time. "THE Kim Jennie accepted defeat for the first time in history."

"Not like you have a chance either." Jennie sneered.

"She's too hot to be a prude. I can easily win that." Irene, "As long as I manage to get her to register I'm flirting."

"She's not oblivious, Hyunnie." Jennie threw herself on the bed, "She's purposely ignoring everyone for a girl that will never like her back."

"So, she's an idiot." Irene summarized.

Jennie hit her arm, "Don't call her that."

"Correction. An idiot that you seriously fell for."

"No, I didn't. Don't you like her too?" Jennie fought back.

"Hey, don't blame me. All I said was she's hot and I wouldn't mind dating for a bit." Irene put her hands up, "Maybe just a one night stand at this point."

"I'm so frustrated." Jennie messed with her hair. "What idiot stays single for eight years because of one girl."

"How do you know she's been single?"

"Oh, please." Jennie rolled her eyes. "The way fake blondie got mad for our lunch interaction, you think she would've let her even think about a relationship?"

"Correct. Correct, Miss Kim." Irene rolled off the bed and grabbed her phone.

"At least today will be our last tutor session."

--------

Irene lied.

There was no way she could stop the sessions after today. Not after what she's looking at right now.

The A.C had broken down and it gave them the godly visuals of a sweaty Kim Jisoo sitting beside them, trying to teach them Korean history in a tank top.

Irene was praying for her sister. If she was losing breath just looking at her, Jennie was definitely on her way to passing out beside her since she was hovering over her to answer her question.