21 | Amrâth - White Room |

It took about 45 minutes to reach the hotel Jungkook had booked for 3 days. Jungkook silently observed Sura view her surroundings in awe on the way to the hotel. This sight of the woman sitting beside him, put a smile to his face. A feeling of satisfaction waved through him, knowing that he made the right decision to book this trip to the Netherlands. His goal was to make this as memorable as possible. Memories were a huge deal to him. 

"You seem excited." Jungkook broke the silence, looking at Sura walking beside him at the same pace, towards the reception desk to receive their hotel cards.

"Of course I'm excited. I-We have a lot to do and see." The sparkle in her eyes can be seen and it amazed Jungkook to see how she seemed so active after a long flight. 

Now that she said that, Jungkook wanted to make sure he could cover a lot of places in the short time they were here. If it weren't for damn Jin, he would've stayed an extra two days which would've made a huge difference. 

Finally reaching the desk, they were welcomed with a beautiful blonde woman who was dressed in a black blazer, white collared shirt, and most likely a black matching pencil skirt. She had a small badge which showed her name - Adriana.

"Welcome to the  Grand Hotel Amrâth. May I receive both of your IDs." Both Jungkook and Sura passed along their passports, and she began to type the information. "Who purchased the hotel room?"

"I did." Jungkook replied in English, and the lady glanced at Jungkook with soft eyes. She had beautiful blue eyes, as if he was looking at ice. He would be lying to himself to say that she wasn't beautiful. That was beyond a lie. 

She nodded her head, smiling so beautifully, his throat went dry.

What was he thinking!!

He blinked twice, before looking at Sura, taking in a quick change of expression. He raised his eyebrow, as he took note of Sura glaring at the woman before her.

"Sura?" Her face morphed into a calm and smiling face, "yes?" 

"Are you o-"

"Booked for 3 days?" Adriana spoke, looking between the two of them. She had completely missed the daggers Sura was throwing towards her. It's as if a sudden wave of jealousy and anger had flowed through Sura. It was an uncontrollable feeling. 

"Yes." Jungkook spoke. Adriana continued to type away, eventually handing out two hotel cards on the table. "Your room is on the 10th floor and the elevators are on the right-hand side. Due to security reasons, you will have to tap the hotel cards to be able to press the elevator buttons. We wensens u een aangenaam verblijf." [We certainly hope you enjoy your stay with us - A/N - thanks reverso for the translation LOL]. She smiled, to which Jungkook smiled in return out of politeness. 

Ik hoop hier een geweldige tijd te hebben met mijn vriendin [I hope to have a wonderful time here with my girlfriend]. Jungkook responded back, making Adriana look amazed. "I was about to translate what I said, but I guess I didn't have to. Your dutch is amazing! Keep it up"

"Let's go?" Sura interrupted, dodged eye contact, grabbing the hotel card from the table a tad bit aggressively, making Jungkook tilt his head to the side. Was she jealous? He had never seen this side to her before.

She always seemed so happy and calm. It was like viewing an angel 24/7 who had no internal negativity. 

Maybe he was wrong. 

They both stood silently in the elevator, and surprisingly it was only a matter of seconds until they had reached the 10th floor. 

Reaching their room, 1070, they were welcomed with a beautiful view of Amsterdam through a large glass window. Everything looked modern in terms of interior design, and Sura squealed in excitement. Jungkook chuckled at the sight, saying, 'Like what you see?'