7 |Girlfriends|

Jungkook had finally put his gloves on, taking out the sanitized ink needle to start the process.

'Loving yourself is a beautiful art.'

So, this was it. She was really going to get a tattoo.

Holy frick.

He had taken the chair, and slid away to his counter that contained all the necessary equipment. It was at this point that, she took note of his side profile.

The dark chocolate brown hair shone so beautifully, showing his volume. His hair was healthy.

His jawline was sharp, his nose was defined, his lips looked soft---wait what?

The way he concentrated, to get the needle set was.......attractive.

"How many girlfriends have you had?" Jungkook immediately stopped his actions, the moment he heard the question.

Did Chaeyoung actually ask that?

Now, Chaeyoung was blushing.

Why did she just ask...oh my god, what was going through her head.

It was only after a few seconds, that Jungkook snorted in laughter, "why do you care about how many girls I've fucked?"

"I didn't care about that. Just the number of girls you've dated."

"Ah, so you do care about my romantic life?" Jungkook smirked, viewing Chaeyoung as her face turned red. He smiled, looking back at the tattoo needle. He took the book that was showing the special font for the quote.

It'll be fun to do.

"Ugh, you know what? Never mind-"

"3."

"3!? That's it??"

"What, you think I'm some playboy?" Jungkook turned to look at Chaeyoung once again, raising his eyebrows.

"Uh--"

"I mean. I do party a lot. Popular party guys are players too right?"

"Jungkook--"

"It's fine. That's what my reputation is for. I'm a fuck boy, who just parties, and flunks school."

"Well, the fuck boy isn't true--" Chaeyoung interjected. Damn it, she shouldn't have even brought up the 'girlfriend' topic.

"Same with school. I'm actually the top student in my business major. 99.9% average. I've already started my masters degree too."

"Really?" Chaeyoung's jaw dropped to the ground. Now, she felt like a complete idiot.

"Hard to believe that I have a brain right?" Jungkook chuckled light heartedly, although it wasn't genuine.

"Geez--"

"I'm just playing. I'm not offended or anything. Jimin and a few of my other close friends know the real me. Same with my family of course."

"How did you even get that reputation?"

Jungkook finally had the needle prepared, and Chaeyoung's eyes completely changed. She was in fear.

For real this time.

"Relax. You will feel a slight poke, but trust me. I'm a pro at this. No one has ever complained about pain."

He didn't answer my question.

"Uh, I don't want to do this anymore." Chaeyoung spoke with a slightly shaky voice.

"Lame. You can't back out now."

"I have rights!"

"You won't regret it. It'll look good....on you..." Fuck, did Jungkook just compliment her.

Chaeyoung didn't really know what to say so she didn't comment on that.

"Anyway," Jungkook switched topics slightly, "where do you want your tattoo?"

"Somewhere where no one will see easily. Even if I wear a tank top or strapless dress. You know?"

"So basically, the only way someone will see it is when you are naked, correct?"

Chaeyoung gasped at the sudden forwardness in his words.

"Sorry. Too bold of me. Well, my recommendation is your hip, or your mid back. If you're okay with that."