15 |Similar taste|

"Whoa, since when did you give off a dad vibe? Your nickname has been daddy all along." It was a bare whisper that left Taehyung's lips, as he was solely focused on Junsu. Taehyung was now sitting beside Jungkook, who still had Junsu in his lap. Placing his hands under the little boy's armpits, Jungkook took a hold of junsu's tiny baby hand. Jungkook was so focused on the little delicate hand, he had not responded.

Taehyung would be fooling himself, if he couldn't admit that it was a precious sight to see.

"Fuck you hyung." Jungkook eventually spoke, not bothering to look at Taehyung. "If you think that, clearly you don't know me. Which is quite ironic since we nearly spent time together almost every day growing up."

"Shit, you actually heard me." Taehyung chuckled nervously, taking the risk of taking Junsu's other hand. He just wanted to hold the cute hand. But, in response, Junsu moved his hand away indicating he didn't like it.

Ouch.

Clearly the 8 month old baby had a favourite...

"You're literally sitting beside me hyung."

---

Chaeyoung on the other hand, had the baby bottle in her hand. "Jin, watch me so you know what to do."

"Yes ma'am." Jin was partially in focus, because at this point, he wanted to skip the meal and go to bed. Just even thinking about being responsible for a baby for a long time, felt like it was going to be months on end of torture.

"You turn the bottle upside, so a little drop of milk falls on your hand. Okay?" Chaeyoung turned the bottle as she instructed, and as expected, a drop fell onto her hand.

"If it is a warm temperature, chances are that it should be fine for the baby too. If you find it too cold, or too hot, you know the baby will feel the same."

"But...how do you know for sure?" Jin asked, now realizing how little he knew about infants. Basically ANYTHING associated with them.

It's like he was going to school for the first time and learning how to count.

"You'll know. And as a reference, warm up the milk for 20 seconds. It's plenty for the baby." Rather than throwing too much information to jin, chaeyoung decided to just give the exact number on how long he has to warm it up for.

"So, as you can tell, I haven't said anything about the temperature. The temperature is the perfect amount, so now it's time to give the bottle to Junsu." Chaeyoung smiled, handing over the bottle to jin.

He looked at it with a 'dumb-founded' expression. He looked at the bottle, like it was a foreign object.

"What do you want me to do?" Jin asked, raising his eyebrows in confusion.

"Are you serious?" Chaeyoung laughed, throwing her head back. She found it cute yet annoying at the same time how jin was literally clueless.

His cousin did NOT put his son in safe hands.

---

That laugh.