12 |Skyn Elite|

Half an hour before arriving at Jin's place:

"Skyn Elite, Skyn Elite, where are you?" Jungkook muttered to himself, as he went to the special aisle he hadn't walked into in a few months now. The time was now 7:45 pm and he was at the local store nearby his home. He was dressed in his puma attire, casual and comfy. He kind of looked fucked, but he pulled it off so well.

This was one of his lazy days.

He was bored, and a few thoughts had accumulated in himself that day.

He sort of, wanted a girlfriend. He had reflected the past few months and how he had not had much action go on. Even during parties, he just kissed, drank, and danced. He had a good time.

No penetration.

But he preferred it that way. He knew sex involved emotional attachment, and commitment. Sex was a special time and it was supposed to be shared with a woman he trusted and was committed to.

But, he did have a few blowjobs during his times. Blowjobs to him had no emotional attachment, and it satisfied his horny needs from time to time. It was all in the spur of the moment. Obviously consent was taken and the girl had agreed for this one night moment, accepting that they wouldn't encounter each other again. Both had no mutual feelings for each other.

He would say, it was a responsible act. Because having a clingy girl would have been a problem.

So, bringing up the concept of having a girlfriend, he recently decided to see someone. He wanted and was finally ready to potentially start a new serious relationship. He wasn't going to have high expectations, and just wanted to take one day at a time.

About 3 weeks back, Jungkook had met this girl during one of his classes. They became close when they were partnered up for a project. Who would've known that they would've bonded through photography?

Casual lunch 'dates', turned out to be more meaningful than he expected. Yes, he was moving a bit fast, and Jungkook was aware of it.

But in this case, 'fast' didn't seem 'fast'. It felt like they knew each other forever.

They weren't acknowledging the status, but they both knew, that they weren't both seeing other people at the same time.

They were both having the status of being single, but maybe that would change.

This wasn't something Jungkook mentioned to chae just a few days back when he encountered Chae. Yes, they may have been 'friends' to an extent. But they weren't best friends. He only knew her through Jimin.

As a side note, jungkook couldn't recall if he had mentioned him seeing someone to chae during their tattoo session, or if he had lied about that. He was somewhat 'single', but he liked the girl from his class. Ah whatever, that didn't even matter.