10 |Space Right?|

"Jin wants her number

"Jin wants her number...right..." Jimin spoke to himself with a frown on his face as he disconnected the phone. 

Taking the phone out of his pocket, he scrolled through his contact list.  

"Chaeyoung...where are you?" He thought to himself, wondering why he couldn't find her contact name. Was he mad for whatever reason and decided to remove her number. Jimin just promised Jin to send Chaeyoung's number.

But for some reason, thinking about her was making him strangely uncomfortable. 

"Chaeyoung...oh." 

No wonder he couldn't find her under 'C' or even 'P'. 

She was still labelled under "My baby."

He exhaled as his thumb was hovering over the phone number. Contact name still labelled as "My baby". 

"What the hell is wrong with me." Jimin muttered to himself with a little annoyance. It was just a simple copy and paste. What was so hard about that?

He glanced at the time, taking note of the fact that it was now 8:10 pm. 

If he hadn't answered jin's call. He wouldn't be in this situation right now. He would've just chilled and watched a movie or something. 

"It's just chae. Get yourself together."

And little did he realize, that moments later, the tapping of her number, would lead to her going over to his place. 

He didn't know what went over him as he rang the phone number. Something that he didn't want to do for the best for both of them. 

Well, too late for that right?

"Hello? Jimin?" Chaeyoung spoke, answering in exactly 2 rings. It threw jimin offguard, since he expected Chaeyoung to ignore his call. 

Space meant...space right? That's what they agreed upon. 

"y-yeah. U-um...hi." The fuck jimin!?