ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ

a bright blue beam shot up into the sky causing multiple cracks in the moon before a flaming asteroid came hurtling towards earth.

'on April the 1st 2019, the earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event' pogo told as the asteroid collided with the earth 'billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes' pogo continued as people were wiped out by the flames 'ironically the six survivors of the apocalypse were the very siblings that brought it on' pogo added as a blue orb was floating in the sky  'hold on this could get messy' five shouted before they all disappeared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of energy thrumming was heard as a portal was made in the sky as men fell out of it landing in an alleyway as they both grunted 'that was-' Klaus began 'explicating ben then interrupted as they both sat up as Klaus wheezed 'wheres five' ben then asked as he stood up as looked around 'huh' Klaus shouted stumbling as he got up as they both then looked up at the portal 'five Diego Allison' Klaus shouted as he waved at the portal as it shut 'where is everybody' Klaus questioned 'oh their gone' Klaus sighed as ben began to walk out of the alleyway 'they're gone like a fart in the wind...poof'  Klaus whimpered 'it's just me and you again. great' Klaus complained as he followed ben out of the alleyway 'so where the hell are we' Klaus then questioned walking onto the pave walk as he looked around 'are hats back' Klaus exclaimed looking at two men in hats 'i think the question is when are we' ben said looking at a woman strolling her baby as Klaus then ran towards a man crossing the street 'hey hey excuse me sorry the bother you could you tell me what year this is or what day' Klaus asked the man as the man quickly walked away 'rude' Klaus then mumbled as ben walked over to a trash bin 'Klaus ben then called as he looked at the thrown away magnetize 'yeah' Klaus said walking over  'look' ben pointed as Klaus looked at the magnetize 'yeah I mean he's pretty my type but Id have to see him from the shoulders down' Klaus told ben as he picked up the magnetize 'the date you idiot' ben told him 'oh yeah' klaus then said as he looked at the date 'februray 11th 1960' klaus read '1960' klaus repeated looking at ben 'shit' they then both said together.

Energy crackled as a woman then fell out of the portal as she then looked up at it confused as it closed as a camera then clicked and two figures looked out the window at her as she walked into the streets looking around before walking into a restaurant as people looked at her confused as a man pointed to a sign saying 'whites only'  as Allison looked even more confused.

'oh shit' Luther shouted as he fell out of the portal and landed on top of the dumpster smashing it as the portal disappeared 'Diego' Luther then shouted looking around the alleyway 'five' he continued as a homeless man stood next to him 'Allison Luther continued as a man and a teenage girl stood on top of the roof examing the man 'Allison Luther shouted as the homeless man copied as Luther looked at him confused.

energy crackled as another man fell out of the portal landing in a superhero pose as he then looked at the portal as it zaps closed as a camera clicked 'help someone help me' a woman then shouted as Diego ran into the streets 'help somebody help me' the woman continued as a man ran off with her purse as Diego then threw at him making him stuck to a telegraph pole before Diego punched him and gave the woman her purse back 'and so my fellow Americans ask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country ' JFK spoke as Diego looked at the television.

energy crackled as someone dressed in a white tux landed on the concrete as she got up and groaned before running out into the street and getting hit by a car making her hit her head 'son of a biscuit' a voice was heard as a woman and her son looked at V on the ground.

energy crackled as a teenage boy fell out of the portal 'Luther, Diego' five shouted looking up at the portal as the sounds of guns and men shouting was heard, as five then made his way into the street as jets flew over dropping bombs and men ran around with guns as five then ran over to a newspaper stuck in some rocks 'soviets attack US' five read as men shouted continued to shout' no this can't be right' five said looking around 'were gonna get you out just keep your head down a solider then told an injured man as the opposing side ran out and began shooting 'hey kid get down' a solider then shouted at the confused boy 'what the hell did we do now' five questioned before a large bullet was shot from the tank as it hurled towards V as she then destroyed it while soldiers ran towards Klaus but were chased away by ghosts as Luther then shouted blocking a grenade from hitting Klaus as soldiers where then thrown around by ben 'hey' Allison shouted as she walked towards some soldiers 'i heard a rumor that i blew your minds' she then echoed as the men's mind literally blew up, men then continued to shout a they ran towards diego shooting bullets as he simpling dodged them ' five you sick son of a bitch where the hell have you been' diego then shouted as five began to ran towards him  but was stopped 'if you wanna live come with me' hazel told the boy 'hazel what the hells going on here' five questioned 'theres no time to explain those a nukes old timer' hazel pointed out 'what about my family' five asked 'you cant save them if your dead' hazel told the boy as they then both teleported away as the rest of the umbrella academy looked at the explosion hurdling towards them.