ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴇʀ

"you've got a good nose" the handler then said "you know planting her in a pyscho ward taking advantage of my simpleton brother that was smart" five hissed "well the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" the handler then said 'shes your-" five questioned "daughter yes and shes not my only one but she my favorite one so i would apprecarite it if you didn't crush her windpipe" the hadler asked as five let her go "oh I'm so going to enjoy killing you one day" lila hissed as five smiled "you said you had two daughters am i correct so where have you planted the other one" five then said as the handler looked at elena as fives eyes followed  "my dear elena my you've changed" the handler then said as fives eye widned "shes your other daughter" five asked "sadly yes but that relationship ended what 13 years ago" elena said glancing at five before looking back at the handler "13 years already wow feels like yesterday you left and started your simple life in a not so simple time" the handler sighed "well anything is better then the commission" elena smiled "yes the family that you betrayed" lila hissed as elena looked at her "lila darling will you give us a minute" the handler then asked "yes the grown ups need to talk" five then said as lila rolled her eyes and walked away as the handler then looked at elena "i didn't want to be apart of this convosation anyway" she said as she walked away as lila kicked a tin over. "what is it that you want" five then asked "do you like jazz five" the handler then asked "id rather lick a cheese grater" he said as the handelr chuckled "jazz is like a beautiful woman  complex emotional hard to please she doesn't just give it to you she makes you work for it" the handler said "I'm really hoping you're going somewhere with this "under my leadership the commission would sound more like jazz" the handler said as the mimiced the rhythm of jazz "and what about the board of directors" five asked "well that's were you come in" the handler grinned "no no isn't it" five denied "in exchange fore the assassination of the board I'm willing to get you and your family out of this timeline and back to 2019 were you belong" the handler offered "what about world war 3 that due to kick off in just a few days" five then asked "once you and your siblings are gone that goes away" the handler said "and the apocalypse when we get back to 2019" five asked "that too" the handler grinned "i distrinclty remember you telling me that that apocalypse had to happen that it was suppose to happen" five recalled "back then i was toeing the company line, but once I'm in charge we can rifft" the handler said as she continued to mimic the jazz rhythm "jazz" five then said "exactly" the woman said as elena pulled a face as lila just stared "what about the board of directors hmm i mnea noby knows who they are" five then asked "correct but once every fiscal quarter they get together for board meeting" the handler then said "where" fiv then asked "the question is when" the handler corrected "they meet somewhere in the timeline but never in the same place twice the exact location and date of these board meetings is the most closely guarded secret of the commission" the handler continued "but you know where its gonna be don't you" five then asked "would i be anygood at what i do if i didn't" she smiled "i need some time to think about it" five then said "fine" the handler agreed as five walked off "but remember that doomsday right around the corner and the way things are going I'm your only option" the handler called out as five turned around "not yet your arent" five called back before blinking away as the handler grinned "I'm taking that as my queue to leave" elena said as she jumped down "elena hon" the handler then called as the girl rolled her eyes "if you ever want to come back home just give me call its not the same without you" the handler grinned as elena nodded "your good at what you do i hate to see your talent go to waste" the handler continued as elena walked away.

"so you have a plan to stop this doomsday," Elena asked as she ran over to five "first you never told me you worked for the commission and now you don't tell me you are the handler's daughter" five hissed "would it have made a difference anyway," she asked as five rolled his eyes "i haven't worked there in what 13 years and the handler was never my mother in any way she was just a woman who raised me until i was able to look after my self I don't call her a motherly person number five" Elena as five scoffed "five I was the best female assassin at the commission by the age of 13 and I peaked god damn cha-cha but it became hell for me because I never got to experience that teenage life i badly wanted not to mention my body was still stuck in time but once I hit 18 I ran i stole a briefcase and dispearred and finally I got to relive my life here in dallas so I'm sorry five that i didn't want to mention my entire childhood just yet" elena spat as five looked at her "I don't have anything to do with them I'm not trying to stop you or kill you I'm helping you stop doomsday for i can continue to live my well deserved life" she finished as five slightly nodded "fine i will believe you for now" he said "bastard" said elena muttered as they continued to walk away "i heard that" five then said as elena rolled her eyes