ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ

"while the authorities are still on the hunt for those involved with the assassination of JFK" the radio spoke as the girl picked up a briefcase before she walked down the stairs and into the alleyway and down the path as police cars were heard in the background as they pulled up surrounding her once called home "go go go" the men shouted forcing them self into the building as the girl didn't even look behind her as she flicked open the briefcases tabs as she then disappeared into thin air.

"oh good god" luther gasped as the hargreeves appeared back in their beloved home, and they all groaned "What day is it" luther then asked as five picked up the newspaper "April 2nd 2019" Five reads "Day after the apocalypse" he finished "so we stopped it," allison asked "my god it's over we succeed at something," v said shocked "that's incredible" klaus cheered as they all laughed " i don't about you guys but i need a drink," Klaus said as luther agreed "in fact i need several" Klaus added as they walked into the living room "i should go fine claire" allison then said "come on one drink" luther urged grabbing his sister as they began to make themselves at home "why is there a painting of ben over the mantelpiece," diego asked looking up at the portrait "i knew you'd show up eventually," a voice said as Reginald came out of the shadows "dad," diego said looking at the man "your alive" luther whispered "why shouldn't i be" the man questioned "yeah your right I'm just happy were home and together again" luther said taken back "home this isn't your home" reginald corrected "what are you talking about this is the umbrella academy" allison then corrected "wrong again this is the sparrow academy" the man says a a knife flys across the room just missing the group and stabbing into the wall as footsteps were heard and a group of people stood on the balcony above them as diego pulled out his knife "dad who the hell are these assholes" a voice then said as ben walked in as the umbrella academy stared in shock.

"shit"...