ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴀɴᴋᴇʟ ꜰᴏᴏᴛᴀɢᴇ

the sound of energy was heard as five blimped into the room making the young girl look up from her magazine "oh he's back" the girl said as her eyes travelled back to her magazine "nice to see you again Elena" five smirked as the girl hummed "Elliot home" he then asked "he's gone out he'll back soon give him 20 minutes" the girl replied as the boy rolls his eyes "is that all you read" he spoke up as the girl stared at him "is that all you wear" she clapped back making him smile "well I haven't had time to get some new clothes" he said as he picked up the cup of coffee that was sitting next to the girl "you have time now and why don't you go, get some deodorant as well" Elena hissed as she  got up and snatched the coffee back of him before walking into the kitchen "can you do some thing with this" five then asked showing the girl the tape as she took it and examined it then shook her head "Elliots the guy for that, not me sorry" she apologised handing the tape back to the boy as he nodded "so how do you know elliot" five then asked "he's my uncle," she answered as the boy nodded "soyou originally from here or somewhere else then" he followed up "I'm from newyork but I've been living in texas for a while now so this is my home any more questions" she said as she rolled her eyes "wait are you trying to become friends with me" elena then asked as the boy chuckled "don't flatter yourself" five smirked as the girl scoffed "ha you know i don't even know your name" " its Five" he replied as the girl chuckled "like the number" "exactly like the number idioit" he spat "thats the saddest thing I've heard" she said walking away from the boy and sat on the stairs as she pulled out a cigarette "you know shouldn't be smoking those you know messes up the body" five spoke as  he came up behind the girl "so what pipsqueak" she spat "now leave me alone before i call the police" she finished as  she got up the walked away. 

keys jingled in the door as Elliot then walked in as the girl quickly got up and ran over to him "ahh my saviour" Elena said as she grabbed the groceries from Elliot "have you been smoking" the man questioned "do you want cereal" she then asked  dodging the question as the man nodded "you been busy" Elliot asked as the girl poured him some cereal "nope but I've been trying to get rid of this pest that keeps bothering me" she smiled as she handed him his cereal as he walked into the living room to be met with five "when did he get here" Elliot asked as Elena followed behind him "oh right the pest yeah about 20 minutes" she smiled "Elliot" five nodded before he shot a look to the young girl as he raised her eyebrows "Elliot did you develop these photos yourself" the boy then asked as he looked at the collage of photos on the board "of course cant exactly drop all that footage at the neighbourhood fotomat government has eyes everywhere" Elliot replied "i didn't see a dark room" five recalled "yeah I converted the hall way closet" elliot pointed as he fiddled at a machine just as five scribbled on the footage "can you develop this" five then asked as he handed elliot the yellow box as he examined it "hmm frankel footage friends of yours" elliot then asked "cousins on my robot mothers side can you do it or not" five spat "sure i can but why didn't you ask elena she knows how to do it" elliot then asked as the boy glared at the girl leaning  on the couch arm chair as a smirk appeared on her face "didn't want to bother her" he then said looking back at elliot "how long?" five then asked "well i mean I'm running low on acetic acid,beekers cameras is open today but its two miles away, i mean id have to take the bus,on the other hand gibsons is only ten blocks away but i gotta cut through the park and there's pigeons--" elliot ranted before five inturtred "elliot" "its like five to six hours" elliot guessed before being inturrpeted by the radio "all units we have a code 3-15 at the hollbrook sanituariam"  the man spoke "what the hell is code 3-15" asked "criminals on the run appreantley" the girl told him walking over the the radio as she turned up the radio "twenty five patients still at large many considered armed and dangerous" the man continued over the radio as five sighed "oh diego" "whos diego" elliot asked as the girl looked at the boy "imagine batman but aim lower" five exaggerated as the girl chuckled "sounds like quite the hero" she said before walking way as the boy looked at her "get started on that film ill be back as soon as i can" he then said as he walked out the door as the girl waved "stop trying to scare him away" elliot said as he looked at the girl "relax I'm not trying to scare him away" she ressaured "flirting with him then" elliot guessed "not flirting with him either I'm just giving him a warm welcome" she smirked.