Christmas Suprises

DISCLAIMER: No Hate is Intended for any characters throughout this story. I just used them as characters because I didn't feel like making up some random person named Derick or whatever because...that'd probably be a bit weird. Anyways, enjoy!

"IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP EVERYBODY" I awoke to a loud voice being yelled down the hall - along with a series of clanging metal and eventually, my door being thrown open.

"Y/N" yelled Harry.

"Whaaaat" I groaned, pulling my blankets over my head in attempt to sleep in. It was Christmas.

"Get up young lady, it's CHRISTMAS!" said Harry pulling the blankets off of me.

"I don't care - I'm sleepy," I said as I heard a set of footsteps file in through the door, those belonging to the rest of the boys who jumped up and down on my bed continuously, strangling me and picking me up.

"Alright! I'm up!" I said, laughing.

"Even I woke up earlier than you," laughed Zayn as I trudged along and over to the bathroom, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Presents down in 10!" yelled Liam through the door as they made their way downstairs.

Turns out, the boys gave me a ton of things that I've been dying to get for a while now. Accessories and a cute little white and gold purse from Louis, chocolates and Starbucks gift cards from Niall, closet and jewellery organizers from Liam, my favourite scented candles from Zayn, and a beautiful wine coloured dress from Harry.

"I thought it'd look pretty on you," he smiled. I hugged him.

"It's absolutely perfect!" he gave a small chuckle, similar to the one I heard in my dream long back. 

"Hot cocoa is ready!" said Liam, brushing my thoughts away.

The rest of the day was spent with large group cuddles and Christmas movie marathons. We went out later that night for a dinner party with some friends. Harry insisted I'd wear the dress, and so I did.

"No way," said Perrie making her way over to us

"No way," said Perrie making her way over to us. "We thought you lot were sleeping in at this point!" she said giving Zayn a little kiss.

We laughed. "Yeah, Y/N here really knows how to kill time just by getting dressed- heyyy!" I hit Louis in the arm.

"Just because I want to not look like shit-"

"Rubbish! You're bloody gorgeous, especially in that dress!" smiled Jade.

I blushed a little. "Thanks - Harry gave it to me as a Christmas present actually..."

They both looked at Harry in awe. "Mr. Harry Styles?!"

"One and only" he smirked.

"Bro- I will literally offer you to be my official stylist from now on," laughed Jade, a bit tipsy from the first hour of the party.