Crossdressing

3rd pov

T.K had never much cared for gender roles like other people seemed to. He never really wanted to play with dolls or anything like girls did, but he certainly was fascinated by make up and nail polish. He also likes the more gender neutral clothes that he can find, though it makes people give him looks. He does not care and has never had a problem. He won't lie, there are some dresses that he likes because they feel nice and the way they flow is pretty, some of the skirts he will wear are nice as well, but he prefers the dresses. 

The make up he wears is great, smooth and clean in a way most people have to practice for, but T.K has been doing this for at least 2 years and he is pretty good at this point. He can braid hair as well, though his is never long enough because he does not like his hair long, though his friends certainly enjoy his ability to braid as their hair gets long. The next best thing is the shoes. He finds heel fascinating, not the like death heels that are 6 inches tall, but the short heels certainly feel nice and if you use the right clothes, the shoes look nice too. 

Patamon had not been surprised and had encouraged T.K for the most part, though his confusion over gender roles in general had made it pretty clear how digimon assigned jobs and such, so T.K can understand his confusion. Davis and the others had noted that T.K seemed to wear gender neutral clothing but they had no reason to judge him or anything, so they say nothing. However, for some reason they've come across a problem. 

Some Digidestined had invited them to a party, but they're sure some of them are corrupt. However, they are less likely to tell the male counterparts but they will blabber to females. Unfortunately, they have more guys then girls. T.K says he has a solution and then won't say anything about it. They're all confused - except for Matt, who is absolutely going to record their reactions and probably laugh himself hoarse. Of course he knows, this is his brother they're talking about, after all. - and end up waiting in front of the building they are to enter once they've all arrived. Cody is going to be T.K's partner, in this, since he can easily pass for the older boys younger siblings if necessary - T.K took this into consideration - and so it won't be too odd for the party what with how many of the others are bringing younger siblings. 

T.K arrives almost too late, though none of them recognizes him until he's entered the group conversation and seamlessly joined in without problem, barely altering his voice. He's talking softer, lower, but overall sounds the same, though they admit he sounds a bit more feminine. Then they all do a double take as they take in his outfit. He's wearing make up - some dark blue eye shadow - and red lipstick, while his nails are painted a deadly purple color. He's wearing fingerless black gloves, which fits the black heeled boots on his feet as well as the dark purple leggings. Covering all of that is a lovely lighter purple dress with some black on it, leaving most of his arms bare. He's got on a brown wig, the hair reaching his shoulders with the bangs braided to the side of his face. 

He blinks at them - and ignores his brother laughing hysterically in the background with a phone out and a red blinking light - and waves a bit, making sure his movements are a bit more feminine than usual. It doesn't take very long for the group to question some things - how much was the dress? How did you do your hair? Where did you get the nail polish? The boots? - and then they head in like nothing is wrong, despite the fact almost all of them are still shocked by the sight T.K makes. It doesn't take long for someone to approach T.K and the entire group watch in shock as their friend manages to drag the information he needs out of the male before gently guiding him away without giving away anything. 

"He's not it. We've got a lot of ground to cover so let's go."

It's hours later and they all sigh. T.K takes stock,  looking for his teammates based on color - Red for Sora, orange for Tai, blue for Matt, pale blue for Joe, green for Mimi, yellow for Kari, purple for Izzy, dark orange for Davis, dark purple for Ken, a darker yellow for Yolei and a bluey purple for Cody - and then goes over each of them to make sure they're ok. He does not take too long ,but it does take several minutes in order to check over all of them and someone else approaches him in that time, settling next to him. T.K ignores him, making it clear his focus is on something else as he checks over his friends - leaving Cody for last to keep his cover - and then turns to the male next to him.