Claws

"Are you sure that was a good idea?"

Yoongi sighed for what seem like the millionth time that day. He ruffled his black locks in annoyance before glaring at Hoseok. It was dark yet Yoongi was able to see Hoseok perfectly along with Namjoon holding Hoseok's hand to guide him in the dark.

"For the last time, yes Hoseok! If she tries anything, Jimin already knows. Must we continue this?"

"I'm just asking! Geez! Look I don't know who to trust anymore! So many traitors and I'm still trying to process the fact Taeyong knows our hideout and is just trying to toy with us." Hoseok huffed with a pout. Yoongi moved the branches away before staring forward again.

"I understand but if she knew to bring me to Dongwook then I'm sure she's trustworthy." Yoongi shrugged.

"Which reminds me, should have we left the crazy old hare?" Namjoon asked, lightly tugging clueless Hoseok. Yoongi paused his actions, turning once again to face Namjoon. His eyes glowing from the dark and so was Namjoon's.

"I think we should. If what Jisoo said is true and that no one but her knows he's still alive, then let's keep him hidden for now. Remember Taeyong thinks I'm still under the spell. He doesn't know I'm free from it and let's keep it that way."

"I suppose but why are you so insisted to come here?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi thinned his lips, shrugging.

"I don't know, but it just feels like something is here and I need to get it. Like-"

"Wow. Just my luck! Another trespasser." A voice startled all three of them, especially Hoseok who couldn't see a thing. He tightly clutched Namjoon's arm, hiding behind his tall figure. Yoongi's eyes searched for the source before rolling his eyes. He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Another one huh? Well I actually belong here. I don't know who you think you are, but for one thing your a terrible Cheshire." Yoongi scoffed. Yeonjun suddenly appeared out of thin air, appearing right in front of Yoongi, towering over him but that didn't seem to scare Yoongi.

"Hey take that back-wait a minute. Yoongi? As in Min Yoongi?" Yeonjun gaped. Yoongi held his head high with a smirk.

"Of course. Who else? Now wheres my mother?" Yoongi asked. Yeonjun quickly shook off his shock and shrugged.

"I don't know probably fuc-"

"Don't finish that sentence if you wanna keep your tongue." Yoongi growled lowly. Yeonjun thinned his lips before stubbornly crossing his arms over his chest like a child.