Taken

A man with silver hair ran through the empty red halls where red covered the walls with golden roses and hearts

A man with silver hair ran through the empty red halls where red covered the walls with golden roses and hearts. His outfit was red with a sliver sword attached towards his waist. His hair slim back, exposing his forehead. His light grey storm eyes were in a hurry. He slammed opened the doors causing the king to jump suddenly at the noise. The king snapped his head towards the man with an angry look in his piercing blue eyes.

"What is it Kai?" The king asked. Kai took a deep breath in before facing the king with a serious expression.

"We have found her, my Lord." Kai said. The king tilted his head, raising his eyebrow.

"But that's not it, isn't?" The king said crossing his arms over his chest, his piercing blue eyes slowly turning into a violet color. The knight shook his head before answering.

"No, she's not alone like you predicted. She's with the Cheshire, But-" The knight started as he fidgeted with his sword. The king grew impatient, his now piercing blue eyes turned into a ruby color.

"But what!?!" The king roared. The knight looked unfazed but rose his head. His next words made the king freeze.

"The two have a child together." The knight said.

🐇🐇🐇🐇

Another morning, another day

Another morning, another day. It was completely normal. The beautiful day of summer. The sun rays hitting the cool breeze, making the tall trees flow around in a soothing rhythm. It was so peaceful that you wouldn't assume anything bad would happen.

Y/n hummed along the whistling winds as she hanged up the wet laundry. While her lover was on the tall green grass, helping the 9 month old baby to walk. Y/n watched them from afar with a soft smile.

The baby girl was standing on his shoes while he held her hands. But the baby girl kept refusing to stand and would fall right back down. Yoongi frowned as picked her up again. He looked completely done with the baby.

Y/n giggled as she placed the last blanket on the rope, before she started walking towards them.

"Having trouble kitty?" Y/n asked with a smile. The Cheshire merely rolled his eyes as he shook his head.