Late

ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ sᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛsᴇʟғ, "ᴏʜ ᴅᴇᴀʀ! ᴏʜ ᴅᴇᴀʀ! ɪ sʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ!"

"ᴏʜ ᴅᴇᴀʀ! ᴏʜ ᴅᴇᴀʀ! ɪ sʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ!"

"Do you wanna see her?" Y/n asked softly, her eyes tired but her smile never wavered, not even a moment when she held the small bundle in her arms. Yoongi was nervously fidgeting with his tail, shyly squeezing it while he gave a bashful smile. He had just finished cleaning up, wearing black dressed shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His pants were a dark navy blue.

"Yes. But what if she doesn't like me Y/n?" Yoongi asked, his cheeks growing rosier. Y/n giggled, leaning back against the bed frame. She nuzzled her head against the bundle in her arms, her eyes swarming with warmth.

"She will, Yoongi. She's your daughter, don't be silly. Come on sit and hold her. I'm sure you want to meet her." Y/n reassured.

"Besides she's sleeping you silly, she's not gonna be able to see you regardless. Come on Yoongi, she's so precious." Y/n cooed, moving the blankets off the baby's face. Yoongi itched closer, his emerald eyes wide eyed as Y/n showed him her face.

The baby was sleeping, her eyes closed and pink pouty lips parted. She barely had any hair but it was enough to show it was black as the night. Even her large ears that she would soon grow into, were black. Yoongi felt his heart melted, now moving even closer towards Y/n. His arm went around Y/n's shoulder, his other free arm lightly caressed the baby's around cheek.

"Beautiful isn't she?" Y/n asked. Yoongi nodded, so in awe at the baby in her arms.

"Here."

"-wait Y/n!"

Y/n ignored him, handing him the baby regardless. Yoongi panicked, stiffening the moment she landed in his arms. He was so stiff it made Y/n laugh, leaning her head against his bicep while her other hand gently rubbed his back in circles, trying to calm his stiff posture.

"She's tiny."

Y/n laughed weakly, kissing his cheek. Her own eyes trailing down at her baby.

"Yoongi don't be so stiff, come on she's not gonna bite."

"Not yet." Yoongi muttered, trying to relax his stiff muscles. Y/n looked back at Yoongi, her eyes swirling with warmth and love. Yoongi glanced at her, before readjusting the small kitten in his arms to be more relaxed.

"Oh. The rain stopped." Yoongi looked over his shoulder seeing the window open, the scent of rain hitting his nose. The sun was barely rising with dark clouds parting from the sky.

"Oh it did. Ah! How's Shooky? He was so angry earlier." Y/n asked worryingly. Yoongi turned his head with a crooked smile.

"He's alright, took a while to calm him down. After I cleaned up our baby here, and you passed out, I had to go explain everything to him. God he wanted to rip out my throat." Yoongi whined with a sigh afterwards.