White King

It was strange really when Y/n first met the prince

It was strange really when Y/n first met the prince. At first she didn't like his scornful remarks or the way she was brushed off so easily by him. But Y/n realized as she grew closer to him, he did that out of fear. As a young prince, so many people wanted to take advantage of him. He lost his mother at a young age and expected to be this mighty king as his mother was before him. She had learned the young prince was full of doubts. But what she knew wasn't even half of the doubts that plagued him.

Kim Seokjin.

That was his name from birth, the name his mother gave him. He was a prince even before he was able to take his first breath. He never knew his father. His mother never mentioned what happened to him nor was he allowed to even ask. He remembered the first time he asked his mother about his father. He remembered the way she grew pale. She already so pale with her sugary skin and pearly white hair. She always had these deep blue eyes that made her pop out due to her white sugary skin. But she looked so taken back and wide eyed that he never dared ask her again.

However he did ask around and yet it seem like no one knew the answer. No matter who he asked it seem like no one heard nor seen his father besides his mother. It was then Seokjin decided to stop asking such questions and come to his own conclusions. He just assumed his father left his mother or just died. He stopped caring at some point and merely shrug at the thought of it.

But that didn't mean it didn't hurt. One thing he was envy was the way the Mad Hatter loved and adored his son. Out of all his friends, Hoseok was the only one who had a father who cared. Most like Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung, their father's left their mothers because they hated the children they bore. Or others like Yoongi and Jungkook lost their fathers way before they were even able to remember. Or even like Y/n who had a father but he was never home, basically abandoned. So without even noticing himself, he ended up looking for the one thing he told himself as a child to give up on. If his mother didn't want him to know then perhaps it was for the best.

Yes he should've kept it like so.

But he didn't.

By the time he was fourteen year's old is when he found out who his father was. Seokjin had assume that his father was of royal blood. Just like his mother. But it was in fact the complete opposite.

His father was from a clan that was only written in paper.

See Seokjin knew for many years since the moment he was a child, that wonderland was a made up world from a little girl who was lonely. That she felt so lonely that she created this massive world that made no sense in an adults perspective. Many of the history many of the wonderlandians learn, never actually happened but were mere historical events written on paper to make it seem like wonderland was created many centuries ago.

Some things existed solely for the purposes of wonderland while others were merely stuff written on paper. They were myths. Something that wasn't supposed to even be a thing. However, as his mother would tell him, Seokjin knew wonderland was decaying. As he grew older he knew Alice had lost her faith and that wonderland needed a savior. It was easy for Seokjin knew it would pass down to Alice's children once they were old enough.