Home

"Look I know how much you hate that place, however it appears it's the only portal that can lead us back into wonderland

"Look I know how much you hate that place, however it appears it's the only portal that can lead us back into wonderland." Namjoon explained, his arms crossed over his chest. Y/n sighed pushing herself upwards from the warmth of Yoongi.

"I understand. We just need to get there fast so we can get my baby back." Yoongi nodded at her statement but he rubbed his chin in a thinking manner.

"That can't be the only portal Joon. The wolf earlier couldn't come here the same way you did. Only Jungkook is able to open it and close it as he pleases. Jungkook wouldn't willingly open it for him." Yoongi explained. Y/n hummed in agreement as she bounced off the bed.

"That's right. Taeyong must have a portal among here somewhere. Remember two years ago he came here to my house. Just like Yoongi said the only portal that is near my house is the one Jungkook can open in command. Taeyong must've made the wolf take a different portal. " Y/n added in.

"That could be the case, but only the Euphorias can do that. Just like the Cheshire's can disappear and reappear, only the Euphorias are able to do so. And last time I check, Jungkook is the only Euphorias left." Namjoon said.

"Maybe he found a alternative way to go through. What else can the Euphorias do?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon scratches behind his neck trying to think. His lavender eyes gaze at the wall trying to recall everything else.

"Oh! They can make potions. You know the things we used to give Y/n when she said she hated being shorter than us." Namjoon grinned. Y/n rolled his eyes and lightly punched the wolf on his arm.

"But those are the only ones Jungkook knows how to do. There used to be many things they were able to do. But due to the fact Jungkook was only two when his family and entire clan was wiped out, so was the many traditions along with it. The only things I was able to recover was how make some werid potions of drinks and cakes." Namjoon explained.

"Maybe Taeyong found something that's related to the Euphorias. It could be just that. Maybe he figured out how to make a portal without the help of an Euphorias. But the thing is, what the hell could it be?"

"Could it be? As in what Yoongi?" Y/n asked his eyes locking gazes with the cat. Yoongi leaned against the broken headboard as he looked at both of them.

"The way to make a portal is to take an object and create a huge expanding hole. What Jungkook does is suck in the atoms and reconstruction them into a large black hole. But instead of sucking you alive and destroying your whole being, it leads you to Wonderland. Or more so the doors that lead you elsewhere. See that spot is the heart of other portals but all Euphorias know not to taper with that, it could be dangerous. That's why they leave those small potions to shrank the person into their door. While the other doors are locked and sealed." Yoongi explained.