End

"YOU CAN'T HAVE A BEGINNING WITHOUT AN ENDING,AND AN   ENDING  WITHOUT A BEGINNING"

"YOU CAN' HAVE BEGINNING WITHOUT AN ENDING,AND AN ENDING WITHOUT BEGINNING"

It was a cold raining day. The winds howled and roared in the air. The rain poured heavily down the once colorful place of good. But now it was raining cold, and bitter. Harsh rain drops beat against houses and buildings. The clouds dark and grey, making the whole world gloomy and dark. The sun never glimmered again ever since that day.

Now a pink bunny ran through the rain, trying to beat the harsh winds and dripping rain. Drips pushed against his skin harshly, as the cold bitter air hit his cheeks. He shivered but ran inside a cave. His breathes showed in the cold bitter air into soft small balls of gas.

He walked further into the cave before his feet stopped at the back of the cave. There was nothing but merely rocks. However, never be deceive over appearances.

The pink bunny brushed his fingers against the all of rocks, before he found what he was looking for. He gently pushed the rock as it opened the two secret doors. The pink bunny walked right in as the two rock doors closed behind him.

"Hyung! Has the prince awaken yet?" The bunny asked towards the wolf as soon as he head into the place. The wolf shook his head with a loud sigh. The blonde ears pinned back of his brown blonde locks.

The bunny sighed as his pale blue eyes averted towards the prince.

His skin still sickly white. His blonde locks even turned to a color of a sheet of paper. His lips still a purple color instead of its natural rosy pink color. Just the same as of what he was two years ago.

"Is he ever going to wake up Hyung? How long must we keep doing this? This whole kingdom is in agony! And we lost so many people that day. It's as bad as the White Heart War." The bunny said his pink ears flopped behind his cherry pink locks. The wolf looked at the bunny with his lavender eyes.

"I know. But we must remain strong. I miss the prince as much as you do, but we can't give up. We have to finish this war. We have to, to see them again. Don't you want to see her?" The wolf asked. The pink bunny looked up with twinkling tears clouding his pale blue eyes. He gave a weak nod and a whimper.

"Y-Yes. But how long w-will it be? It's b-been 12 years since this war s-started. I'm so-so, done Hyung." The bunny whispered his rosy lips trembled, as his diamond like tears spilled from his big deer like eyes. The wolf flinched at his crying, but didn't hesitate to hug the crying bunny.

"You can't be done JK, you have to keep going. We'll see them I promise. We just have to keep going, for them." The wolf explained as the rabbit sobbed into his shoulder.

"Hyung!" A voice suddenly interrupted their little moment. The wolf turned his head meeting the face with a blonde headed boy and his silver eyes. He was panting as sweat dripped from his blonde locks.

"Yes Jimin?" The wolf answered still holding onto the crying rabbit who refused to be let go. The blonde boy looked up with wide and horrid eyes that was in his silver eyes.

"T-Taeyong! He's found where Yoongi and Y/n are at!" The lemon blonde boy exclaimed. His silver eyes were shining with pure horror. The wolf's eyes widen, he felt the bunny stiffen at the news from the blonde boy.

The wolf growled with his fangs appeared shining brightly from the light. He gently removed the crying bunny away from him as the wolf stood up completely straight. His eyes were a darker shade of purple and his ears pinned back in alert.

"Of course that bastard did! Go! Send someone to alert them! Hurry! Whatever it takes, Taeyong can not have Y/n!" The wolf beamed with his roaring voice. The lemon blonde nodded with slight fear of the wolf. He ran back shouting towards the few people they had left.

"They won't find her.....right hyung?" The bunny asked with trembling lips and spilling tears that seemed endless. The wolf looked behind him towards the bunny. He soften his expression, walking over towards the boy.

"No Jungkook, I'll make sure he won't even lay a finger on her."

Who's ready for book 2? Who's ready for some heart break and angst?